Are you a livestock producer of Seneca county? Would you like advice on how much manure you should apply to your crop fields this coming year? How about for free?
Look no further! Through a grant with the Seneca Farm Bureau, you can receive a free manure sample, laboratory nutrient analysis, and on farm consultation with Seneca Conservation District’s Nutrient Management Team: Kendall Stucky, Morgan Scheffler, and Ann Cramer.
Our Nutrient Management Team will visit your farm, collect the sample, and send it to a lab for analysis. Then they’ll return with the results and a summary of nutrients and economic values to share personalized recommendations based on your farm’s crop needs. We will analyze how much manure should be applied to meet the crop needs and can also make a commercial fertilizer recommendation. You can sign up now through July 3, 2017.
Please contact Morgan Scheffler or Ann Cramer to sign up or if you have any questions.
- Morgan Scheffler cell/e-mail: 419-569-7394, email@example.com
- Ann Cramer e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seneca Conservation District office: 419-447-7073
- Your Weekly Schott of Conservation- John Muir - April 17, 2017
- Palmer Amaranth - April 13, 2017
- Tree Sale Overstock and Pick-up - April 10, 2017
- Your Weekly Schott of Conservation- Terminating Cover Crops - April 10, 2017
- Updated Contractor & Tiling List - April 5, 2017
- Your Weekly Schott of Conservation- Ohio Wetlands Habitat Stamp - April 3, 2017
- Ohio Forestry and Wildlife Conservation Camp - March 31, 2017
- SCD Scholarship Application - March 27, 2017
- Your Weekly Schott of Conservation- Bees - March 27, 2017
- Office Closed Tuesday and Wednesday - March 24, 2017