Did you miss the deadline for the tree sale? Did you change your mind and want a couple more trees?
Overstock from the tree sale will be available after 12 P.M. on Friday, April 14 on a first come, first serve basis. We will have everything form the sale order available except red bud, Norway spruce, and northern red oak. To view the order form, click here to be redirected to our Tree Sale post (the tree descriptions are located at the end of the post).
If you ordered trees, pick-up times are Thursday, April 13 from 12-6pm and Friday, April 14 from 7-12. NOTE: Due to frozen ground at the nursery, the arborvitaes will be available for pickup on Thursday, April 20.
- Milkweed Workshop - May 25, 2017
- Summer Workshops & Education Opportunities - May 23, 2017
- A Day on the Wildside - May 22, 2017
- Your Weekly Schott of Conservation- Pests in Corn with Cover Crops - May 22, 2017
- Your Weekly Schott of Conservation- Invasive Species - May 15, 2017
- EARTH Teacher Workshop - May 10, 2017
- Think “Outside” the Box- Wildlife Careers - May 8, 2017
- Your Weekly Schott of Conservation- The Biggest Week in American Birding - May 8, 2017
- Neighborhood Farm Chat - May 1, 2017
- Your Weekly Schott of Conservation- American Woodcock - May 1, 2017