We want to help YOU!
The Seneca Conservation District wants to help your neighborhood make decisions before side-dressing corn and see actual nutrient levels of your farm’s soil! All you have to do is bring a bag of soil for testing to chat about!
When: May 31st, June 2nd, June 6th, June 8th
Watch for host farms to be announced in your neighborhood soon!
Questions? Contact Bret Margraf at the Seneca Conservation District (419) 447- 7073 or email@example.com.
- Milkweed Workshop - May 25, 2017
- Summer Workshops & Education Opportunities - May 23, 2017
- A Day on the Wildside - May 22, 2017
- Your Weekly Schott of Conservation- Pests in Corn with Cover Crops - May 22, 2017
- Your Weekly Schott of Conservation- Invasive Species - May 15, 2017
- EARTH Teacher Workshop - May 10, 2017
- Think “Outside” the Box- Wildlife Careers - May 8, 2017
- Your Weekly Schott of Conservation- The Biggest Week in American Birding - May 8, 2017
- Neighborhood Farm Chat - May 1, 2017
- Your Weekly Schott of Conservation- American Woodcock - May 1, 2017