Seneca SWCD is committed to assisting the public in the conservation and improved use of our natural resources. Seneca SWCD offers equipment rental and item purchasing to residents of the county and surrounding areas.
Items can be purchased or rented at the following prices:
- 15’ John Deere No-Till Drill- $12/acre, $50 minimum use charge
- 10’ Great Plains No-Till Drill- $10/acre, $100 minimum use charge
- Tree Planter- $50 per use or per 1000 trees (whichever is greater)
- Dibble Bars- $45 to Purchase or Rent (if renting, $40 refund upon dibble bar return)
- Stapler- $20 per use (staples included)
- Crimper- No charge
- Netting- $0.20/foot
- Marking Flags- $10 per 100; $7 per 50; $5 per 25
- Digital Soil Survey (CD format)- $3
- County Soil Survey Book- Free
- RovverX Tile Camera- contact for current rates
- Quickview Haloptic Camera- contact for current rates
*Seneca County landowners have first priority when renting Seneca SWCD equipment.
*Rented equipment can be delivered or picked up to a residence by customer request. Delivery or pickup is $50 for in Seneca County and $75 for out-of-county.
TO RENT OR PURCHASE EQUIPMENT
- Download the Seneca SWCD Equipment Rental Agreement here and return it to Seneca SWCD.
- Call the office at (419) 447-7073 or email email@example.com to schedule usage for any of the above items.
- Final Weeks to Order Tree Seedlings - March 18, 2016
- It’s here: Seneca Conservation District’s 2016 Tree Sale - January 12, 2016
- 66th Celebration of Conservation-Don’t Miss It! - July 28, 2015
- We’ve got No-Till Drills For Rent - April 29, 2015
- 2015 Local Conservation Contractor List - March 20, 2015
- 2015 Tree Seedling Sale Underway - January 7, 2015
- Get your Annual Meeting Tickets - July 31, 2014
- Seneca Conservation District – Farm Bureau Annual Meeting Aug. 27 - July 11, 2014
- Tree Seedling Sale Details - July 7, 2014
- Seneca Conservation District, Farm Bureau combined Annual Meeting Aug. 27 - July 7, 2014