The Seneca County Farm Bureau & Seneca Conservation District would like to invite you to our combined Annual Meeting dinner on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 to be held at the Seneca County School of Opportunity, 780 E County Road 20, Tiffin starting at 6:00 p.m.
Dinner will consist of Baked Steak, Glazed Ham & Pineapple, Twice Baked Casserole, Fettuccine Alfredo, Homestyle Green Beans, House Layered Salad, Fresh Baked Rolls, Assorted Desserts and Drinks. Following dinner, which will be catered by Special Occasions, a brief business meeting will follow. The night will conclude with door prizes donated by area businesses and individuals.
Prior to the dinner, a social time will be held beginning at 6:00 p.m. This is a great time to network with those from around the county. A table will be available for literature. Also new this year a local ag celebrity Jeopardy game will entertain and educate those that attend the meeting.
RESERVE YOUR SEAT!
Download an order form here, complete and return by Tuesday, August 19 to: Seneca Conservation District, 3140 South State Route 100, Suite D, Tiffin, OH 44883.
- 2020 Tree Sale - January 28, 2020
- Final Weeks to Order Tree Seedlings - March 18, 2016
- It’s here: Seneca Conservation District’s 2016 Tree Sale - January 12, 2016
- 66th Celebration of Conservation-Don’t Miss It! - July 28, 2015
- We’ve got No-Till Drills For Rent - April 29, 2015
- 2015 Local Conservation Contractor List - March 20, 2015
- 2015 Tree Seedling Sale Underway - January 7, 2015
- Get your Annual Meeting Tickets - July 31, 2014
- Seneca Conservation District – Farm Bureau Annual Meeting Aug. 27 - July 11, 2014
- Tree Seedling Sale Details - July 7, 2014