If you need to rent a drill for wheat or cover crops this fall we’ve got a couple of options for you.
Call (419)447-7073 or email email@example.com to check the availability and pre-schedule your acres.
Great Plains Drills:
- 50 Horsepower needed to pull
- 10′ planting width
- One drill is 8″ and the other is 7.5″ row spacing’s, inside seeding chart is marked for corresponding row space of each drill
- 3 different seeding boxes
- Regular – wheat, soybeans, rye
- Warm Season Grass
- Small seed – alfalfa, clover, some grasses, and conservation practice mixes
- Pioneer hydraulic ends
- Chain drive must be engaged on end wheel when planting
- Hydraulic cylinders locked for transport by pins
John Deere Drill:
- 80-100 Horsepower needed to pull
- 15′ planting width
- 7.5″ row spaces
- One seed box
- 4 JD hydraulic ends required
- Rear wheel clutch must be manually engaged when planting
- Hydraulic valve must be opened before planting
A minimum charge of $50 applies to the JD Drill. A minimum charge of $100 applies to the Great Plains drills.
Pick up and drop off at your farm is available for an additional $50.
A signed rental agreement must be in place before use of the drill.
- 2020 Tree Sale - January 28, 2020
- Final Weeks to Order Tree Seedlings - March 18, 2016
- It’s here: Seneca Conservation District’s 2016 Tree Sale - January 12, 2016
- 66th Celebration of Conservation-Don’t Miss It! - July 28, 2015
- We’ve got No-Till Drills For Rent - April 29, 2015
- 2015 Local Conservation Contractor List - March 20, 2015
- 2015 Tree Seedling Sale Underway - January 7, 2015
- Get your Annual Meeting Tickets - July 31, 2014
- Seneca Conservation District – Farm Bureau Annual Meeting Aug. 27 - July 11, 2014
- Tree Seedling Sale Details - July 7, 2014