From 3-5pm on Thursday, Nov 19th, farmers and interested landowners are invited to the Kirgis Farm for a Practical Talk event discussing the Benefits of Cover Crops.
The event will be feature cover crop field, soil pit and two speakers covering soil benefits and production benefits. The event is located at 11379 E CR 6, Attica 44807.
Click here for Event Flier.
The program is scheduled to start with Jamie Scott at 3pm and Frank Gibbs at 4pm.Feel free to come after work or towards the end of the scheduled program, our speakers will hang around and would be happy to talk with you further.
Let me know if you have any questions. (419)447-7073 or email me
- How to Make a Cover Crop Plan - March 2, 2018
- What About These Dead Radish Carcasses? - March 22, 2017
- Easy Cover Crop Recipes -Video Blog - September 23, 2016
- 10 Tips On Getting Your Garden Ready for Winter - September 15, 2016
- Do You Have Cover Crop Angst? - May 13, 2016
- Final Chance to Register! - December 1, 2015
- Benefits of Cover Crops - November 3, 2015
- Yep! It’s Not Too Late to Plant Cover Crops - October 14, 2015
- Here’s Some Ideas - September 3, 2015
- Cover Crops in Gardens?! - September 1, 2015