December 9th at the Der Dutchman Restaurant is the Ohio No-Till Council Conference. From 9am-4pm, you can listen, learn and interact with new and experience no-till farmers, researchers and businesses that want to help your farm. Click for a full agenda or registration . Last day to pre-register online is Dec 7 for $40. At the door registrations are accepted for $60.
You won’t want to miss this year, because a Seneca County farmer will be receiving the Ohio No-Till Farmer of the Year award at lunch! Come find out who and learn how to make your conservation farm more profitable and productive!
Any questions? Ask Bret (419)447-7073 or email him.
- How to Make a Cover Crop Plan - March 2, 2018
- What About These Dead Radish Carcasses? - March 22, 2017
- Easy Cover Crop Recipes -Video Blog - September 23, 2016
- 10 Tips On Getting Your Garden Ready for Winter - September 15, 2016
- Do You Have Cover Crop Angst? - May 13, 2016
- Final Chance to Register! - December 1, 2015
- Benefits of Cover Crops - November 3, 2015
- Yep! It’s Not Too Late to Plant Cover Crops - October 14, 2015
- Here’s Some Ideas - September 3, 2015
- Cover Crops in Gardens?! - September 1, 2015