Every year, the Seneca Conservation District conducts an annual tree sale to give landowners a simple, convenient way to purchase tree seedlings for planting. Landowners can start placing their 2016 orders by following these steps.
- Print this order form – 2016 Tree Packet Program.
- Fill out your contact information and tree selection.
- Return to SCD office in person or by mail before April 1st with check or cash.
- Pick up trees Thursday, April 14th 12 to 6 pm or Friday, April 15th 7 am to 12 pm.
- Plant, water and enjoy!
We offer several different kinds of trees and depending on the variety you want, they come in packs of 25, 10 or 5. Click on the these flyers for more information about the individual species: Conifers, Hardwoods, and Flowering Trees.
If you have any questions or want large quantities of trees this year, please contact Dawn at firstname.lastname@example.org or (419)447-7073.
Did you know? In one year, an acre of mature trees absorbs the amount of CO2 produced when you drive your car 26,000 miles according to treepeople.org. Thanks for making the future cleaner with your tree planting!
- 2020 Tree Sale - January 28, 2020
- Final Weeks to Order Tree Seedlings - March 18, 2016
- It’s here: Seneca Conservation District’s 2016 Tree Sale - January 12, 2016
- 66th Celebration of Conservation-Don’t Miss It! - July 28, 2015
- We’ve got No-Till Drills For Rent - April 29, 2015
- 2015 Local Conservation Contractor List - March 20, 2015
- 2015 Tree Seedling Sale Underway - January 7, 2015
- Get your Annual Meeting Tickets - July 31, 2014
- Seneca Conservation District – Farm Bureau Annual Meeting Aug. 27 - July 11, 2014
- Tree Seedling Sale Details - July 7, 2014