We hope you take this moment to Save the Date on your calendar! Friday September, 23 from 8:30a-11:30a we will have TONS of different styles of machines on display to remind you of some ways you can plant cover crops, yet this fall! Or maybe even show you a new one or two ways to get your tinkering-mind started on making a solution for seeding cover crops on your farm! We will have other helpful stations to make your cover crop seeding this fall EASY! Margraf Farms is near McCutchenville, OH.
Special Preview Night is just for our working farmer friends to stop by and take a look at the equipment. No soil pit, speakers or seed blending demos will be available. Folks should come at any time between 6:30-8p just to view the seeding equipment.
If you have any questions call Bret (419)447-7073 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spreading the Word about Cover Crops Beyond Seneca County & Our Farmers - February 1, 2019
- Cut and Treat your Grapevine – Winter Conservation Video Series - January 11, 2019
- Now Hiring-We Have 2 Vacancies on Our Team - August 21, 2018
- Survey for Sunset at the Farm Planning - May 10, 2018
- We’re Hiring! Positions Open!! - March 5, 2018
- You’re Invited to the Ohio Soil Health Symposium! - March 1, 2018
- Answers to a Few of the Most Common Questions - January 18, 2018
- Board Candidates & Election Info for Dec 12 - November 28, 2017
- 2 Positions Open on Our Team - October 10, 2016
- Come on Over for our Cover Crop Seeding Field Day -9/23 - September 15, 2016