Are you a livestock producer of Seneca county? Would you like advice on how much manure you should apply to your crop fields this coming year? How about for free?
Look no further! Through a grant with the Seneca Farm Bureau, you can receive a free manure sample, laboratory nutrient analysis, and on farm consultation with Seneca Conservation District’s Nutrient Management Team: Kendall Stucky, Morgan Scheffler, and Ann Cramer.
Our Nutrient Management Team will visit your farm, collect the sample, and send it to a lab for analysis. Then they’ll return with the results and a summary of nutrients and economic values to share personalized recommendations based on your farm’s crop needs. We will analyze how much manure should be applied to meet the crop needs and can also make a commercial fertilizer recommendation. You can sign up now through July 3, 2017.
Please contact Morgan Scheffler or Ann Cramer to sign up or if you have any questions.
- Morgan Scheffler cell/e-mail: 419-569-7394, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ann Cramer e-mail: email@example.com
- Seneca Conservation District office: 419-447-7073
- Remember Ohio Laws When Spreading Manure This Winter - December 28, 2017
- Guest Blog: Why We Do It - December 21, 2017
- Christmas Bird Count - December 7, 2017
- 2018 Muzzleloader Deer Hunt - December 7, 2017
- Neighborhood Woodland Workshop - November 20, 2017
- Happy Thanksgiving!! - November 13, 2017
- Ohio No-Till Conference - November 10, 2017
- 19th Annual Mobility Impaired Hunt - October 30, 2017
- Hunting the Rut - October 30, 2017
- Backyard Soil Health Event - September 30, 2017