Are you a livestock producer of Seneca county? Would you like advice on how much manure you should apply to your crop fields this coming year? How about for free?
Look no further! Through a grant with the Seneca Farm Bureau, you can receive a free manure sample, laboratory nutrient analysis, and on farm consultation with Seneca Conservation District’s Nutrient Management Team: Kendall Stucky, Morgan Scheffler, and Ann Cramer.
Our Nutrient Management Team will visit your farm, collect the sample, and send it to a lab for analysis. Then they’ll return with the results and a summary of nutrients and economic values to share personalized recommendations based on your farm’s crop needs. We will analyze how much manure should be applied to meet the crop needs and can also make a commercial fertilizer recommendation. You can sign up now through July 3, 2017.
Please contact Morgan Scheffler or Ann Cramer to sign up or if you have any questions.
- Morgan Scheffler cell/e-mail: 419-569-7394, email@example.com
- Ann Cramer e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seneca Conservation District office: 419-447-7073
- Meet Mandy Brause & Melissa Hanner - July 25, 2017
- 2017 Tia J. Rice Memorial Scholarship - July 24, 2017
- Annual Meeting - July 21, 2017
- Your Weekly Schott of Conservation- Wildlife Observation Surveys - July 17, 2017
- Manure Science Review - July 10, 2017
- Your Weekly Schott of Conservation- Black Bears - July 10, 2017
- Join Us at Water Fest! - July 5, 2017
- Only One Month Left to Apply for Controlled Hunts! - June 28, 2017
- Meet Kelby Fetter and Allison Sendelbach - June 27, 2017
- Your Weekly Schott of Conservation- Mayflies - June 26, 2017