The deadline for the 2017 Annual Tree Sale has passed. Check back in early March for next year’s tree sale.
The annual Seneca Conservation District Tree Sale in under way and will be accepting orders until April 1, 2017! Our Tree Sale is a great way to start planting the trees you have wanted for years! We have a broad selection of trees to choose from at a very low cost.
A certain amount of trees have already been pre-ordered and some species are very limited. In order to ensure you receive the trees you want, you must order promptly. To order trees, stop in the office to fill out a form or follow these simple steps:
- Print out the order form- 2017 tree order form
- Fill out the form with your contact information and tree selection.
- Mail the form with your payment to Seneca SWCD 3140 S ST. Rt 100, Suite D Tiffin, OH 44883 or drop it off at the office. Checks can be made payable to Seneca SWCD.
All orders are due on April 1, 2017. A payment MUST accompany your order, otherwise, the order cannot be accepted. If any overstock is available, it will be sold after 12 P.M. on Friday, April 14 on a first come, first serve basis.
Pick up dates are as follows:
- Thrusday, April 13 12 P.M. to 6 P.M.
- Friday, April 14 7 A.M. to 12 P.M.
There will be signs posted for your convenience. Although we do order hardy stock, due to the fragile nature of the trees, we cannot guarantee survival rates.
We have a variety of trees for wind breaks or ornamental trees. We are all out of the homeowner’s packet and red buds and are almost out of American arborvitae. To view a description and planting suggestions for each tree, click the links below.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact Dawn Mizen at firstname.lastname@example.org or (419) 447-7073.
- All You Need to Know About the Conservation Reserve Enhancement Program - May 8, 2019
- New Incentive in Ohio’s Soil & Water Phosphorus Program: Ohio Working Lands Small Grain Program - May 8, 2019
- New Incentive in Ohio’s Soil & Water Phosphorus Program: Ohio Working Lands Buffer Program - May 8, 2019
- What’s New at the Farm?! - May 6, 2019
- Ohio Lake Erie Commission Seeking Submissions for 2019 “Life on Lake Erie” Photo Contest - April 11, 2019
- You Can Still Place Orders for the Tree Sale! - April 11, 2019
- Scholarship Offered by American Forage & Grassland Council - April 2, 2019
- Attend the Ohio Outdoor & Wildlife Expo! - March 15, 2019
- Meet the New Ohio Director of Agriculture! - March 13, 2019
- We’re Hiring! - February 14, 2019