Have a ditch or pond that needs cleaning out? A piece of equipment that needs repaired? Or how about someone to build a new structure? For an updated list on the contractor’s in and around Seneca county, click the link below!
If you are a contractor that would like to be added to the list, contact Dawn Mizen (419) 447-7073 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
***This information is provided as a public service and constitutes no endorsement by the Natural Resources Conservation Service or the Seneca SWCD of any service, supply, or equipment listed. While an effort has been made to provide a complete and accurate listing of services, supplies, and equipment, omissions, or other errors may occur and, therefore, other available sources of information should also be consulted.
- Livestock Mortality Composting Certification Class - February 15, 2018
- Wildlife Diversity Conference - February 1, 2018
- EQIP Deadline is March 16th! - February 1, 2018
- 2018 Annual Tree Sale - January 25, 2018
- Why Plant a Pine Tree? - January 25, 2018
- Attention Students: SCD Scholarships are Now Open! - January 19, 2018
- 2018 Seneca Conservation Challenge - January 18, 2018
- Board Reorganizes & Sets Meeting Schedule for 2018 - January 17, 2018
- Guest Blog: Thank You! - January 17, 2018
- Remember Ohio Laws When Spreading Manure This Winter - December 28, 2017