ALL PLANNED FARM CHATS ARE CURRENTLY CANCELLED, DUE TO WEATHER and PLANTING SEASON DELAYS….Call the office for up to date info or to schedule your personal test!
We want to help YOU!
The Seneca Conservation District wants to help your neighborhood make decisions before side-dressing corn and see actual nutrient levels of your farm’s soil! All you have to do is bring a bag of soil for testing to chat about!
When: May 31st, June 2nd, June 6th, June 8th
Watch for host farms to be announced in your neighborhood soon!
Questions? Contact Bret Margraf at the Seneca Conservation District (419) 447- 7073 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Remember Ohio Laws When Spreading Manure This Winter - December 28, 2017
- Guest Blog: Why We Do It - December 21, 2017
- Christmas Bird Count - December 7, 2017
- 2018 Muzzleloader Deer Hunt - December 7, 2017
- Neighborhood Woodland Workshop - November 20, 2017
- Happy Thanksgiving!! - November 13, 2017
- Ohio No-Till Conference - November 10, 2017
- 19th Annual Mobility Impaired Hunt - October 30, 2017
- Hunting the Rut - October 30, 2017
- Backyard Soil Health Event - September 30, 2017