August is coming and that means so is the Annual Meeting!
The Annual Seneca SCD & Farm Bureau Meeting will be held on August 24th at the School of Opportunity. Registration will open at 4:30pm, business will start at 5pm, and dinner will be served at 6pm. Conservation awards and door prizes will all take place at the meeting. The election will not be taking place at this year’s annual meeting.
This year’s buffet meal will be ham & baked chicken, baked potato, corn, cole slaw, brownies, punch, and lemonade. Tickets are $11 each. Reservations must be made by August 15th. For more information, contact Dawn Mizen at email@example.com or (419) 447-7073.
- Online: 2017 National Conference on Cover Crops & Soil Health - March 14, 2018
- Livestock Mortality Composting Certification Class - February 15, 2018
- Wildlife Diversity Conference - February 1, 2018
- EQIP Deadline is March 16th! - February 1, 2018
- 2018 Annual Tree Sale - January 25, 2018
- Why Plant a Pine Tree? - January 25, 2018
- Attention Students: SCD Scholarships are Now Open! - January 19, 2018
- 2018 Seneca Conservation Challenge - January 18, 2018
- Board Reorganizes & Sets Meeting Schedule for 2018 - January 17, 2018
- Guest Blog: Thank You! - January 17, 2018