August is coming and that means so is the Annual Meeting!
The Annual Seneca SCD & Farm Bureau Meeting will be held on August 24th at the School of Opportunity. Registration will open at 4:30pm, business will start at 5pm, and dinner will be served at 6pm. Conservation awards and door prizes will all take place at the meeting. The election will not be taking place at this year’s annual meeting.
This year’s buffet meal will be ham & baked chicken, baked potato, corn, cole slaw, brownies, punch, and lemonade. Tickets are $11 each. Reservations must be made by August 15th. For more information, contact Dawn Mizen at email@example.com or (419) 447-7073.
- #FarmWithGrit - July 13, 2018
- Position Open: 4 County MNM Assistant - July 2, 2018
- Congratulations to Courtney Heiser, Our 2018 Scholarship Winner! - June 7, 2018
- 6 Ways to Get Your Kids Outside This Summer – A Blog with Sarah Schott - June 5, 2018
- The Sandusky River Needs Your Help! - May 12, 2018
- Ohio Forestry and Wildlife Conservation Camp - May 10, 2018
- The Monarch Butterfly: Common Questions & What YOU Can Do - April 26, 2018
- Check Out Videos from the 2018 Conservation Tillage & Technology Conference - April 24, 2018
- Online: 2017 National Conference on Cover Crops & Soil Health - April 24, 2018
- Online: 2017 National Conference on Cover Crops & Soil Health - April 12, 2018