August is coming and that means so is the Annual Meeting!
The Annual Seneca SCD & Farm Bureau Meeting will be held on August 24th at the School of Opportunity. Registration will open at 4:30pm, business will start at 5pm, and dinner will be served at 6pm. Conservation awards and door prizes will all take place at the meeting. The election will not be taking place at this year’s annual meeting.
This year’s buffet meal will be ham & baked chicken, baked potato, corn, cole slaw, brownies, punch, and lemonade. Tickets are $11 each. Reservations must be made by August 15th. For more information, contact Dawn Mizen at firstname.lastname@example.org or (419) 447-7073.
- Christmas Bird Count - December 7, 2017
- 2018 Muzzleloader Deer Hunt - December 7, 2017
- Neighborhood Woodland Workshop - November 20, 2017
- Happy Thanksgiving!! - November 13, 2017
- Ohio No-Till Conference - November 10, 2017
- 19th Annual Mobility Impaired Hunt - October 30, 2017
- Hunting the Rut - October 30, 2017
- Backyard Soil Health Event - September 30, 2017
- Backyard Wildlife Event - September 30, 2017
- What Does This Years Cover Crop Survey Have to Say? - September 28, 2017