August is coming and that means so is the Annual Meeting!
The Annual Seneca SCD & Farm Bureau Meeting will be held on August 24th at the School of Opportunity. Registration will open at 4:30pm, business will start at 5pm, and dinner will be served at 6pm. Conservation awards and door prizes will all take place at the meeting. The election will not be taking place at this year’s annual meeting.
This year’s buffet meal will be ham & baked chicken, baked potato, corn, cole slaw, brownies, punch, and lemonade. Tickets are $11 each. Reservations must be made by August 15th. For more information, contact Dawn Mizen at email@example.com or (419) 447-7073.
- Disease Reoccurring in Ohio Deer - August 23, 2017
- 2017 Milkweed Pod Collection - August 23, 2017
- Free Youth Clay Shoots - August 23, 2017
- Your Weekly Schott of Conservation- Solar Eclipse - August 21, 2017
- Earlin Thallman Group - August 21, 2017
- Cover Crop Chats - August 21, 2017
- Farm to Lake Tour - August 18, 2017
- Your Weekly Schott of Conservation- National Park Passes - August 14, 2017
- Free Education Programs!! - August 9, 2017
- Conservation in the Classroom: Raising Monarchs - August 7, 2017