August is coming and that means so is the Annual Meeting!
The Annual Seneca SCD & Farm Bureau Meeting will be held on August 24th at the School of Opportunity. Registration will open at 4:30pm, business will start at 5pm, and dinner will be served at 6pm. Conservation awards and door prizes will all take place at the meeting. The election will not be taking place at this year’s annual meeting.
This year’s buffet meal will be ham & baked chicken, baked potato, corn, cole slaw, brownies, punch, and lemonade. Tickets are $11 each. Reservations must be made by August 15th. For more information, contact Dawn Mizen at email@example.com or (419) 447-7073.
- Backyard Soil Health Event - September 30, 2017
- Backyard Wildlife Event - September 30, 2017
- What Does This Years Cover Crop Survey Have to Say? - September 28, 2017
- Student Wildlife Research Symposium - September 21, 2017
- September is Here!! - September 12, 2017
- Students Awarded Tia Rice Memorial Scholarships - August 28, 2017
- Dave Cassidy Named 2017 Outstanding Conservation Farmer - August 28, 2017
- Your Weekly Schott of Conservation- Asian Carp - August 23, 2017
- Disease Reoccurring in Ohio Deer - August 23, 2017
- 2017 Milkweed Pod Collection - August 23, 2017