The Earlin Thallman Group requested assistance with improving their drainage. Meetings were held in March, April, and August to plan the improvement.
The next step is bidding and construction with the final step being to place the improvement on the county’s permanent maintenance program. The pictures below are of the Earlin Thallman Group showing the need for improvement as well as watershed maps:
If you have any questions about the Earlin Thallman Group on the drainage improvement process, contact Joe Rumschlag by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (419) 447-7073.
- Livestock Mortality Composting Certification Class - February 15, 2018
- Wildlife Diversity Conference - February 1, 2018
- EQIP Deadline is March 16th! - February 1, 2018
- 2018 Annual Tree Sale - January 25, 2018
- Why Plant a Pine Tree? - January 25, 2018
- Attention Students: SCD Scholarships are Now Open! - January 19, 2018
- 2018 Seneca Conservation Challenge - January 18, 2018
- Board Reorganizes & Sets Meeting Schedule for 2018 - January 17, 2018
- Guest Blog: Thank You! - January 17, 2018
- Remember Ohio Laws When Spreading Manure This Winter - December 28, 2017