The Earlin Thallman Group requested assistance with improving their drainage. Meetings were held in March, April, and August to plan the improvement.
The next step is bidding and construction with the final step being to place the improvement on the county’s permanent maintenance program. The pictures below are of the Earlin Thallman Group showing the need for improvement as well as watershed maps:
If you have any questions about the Earlin Thallman Group on the drainage improvement process, contact Joe Rumschlag by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (419) 447-7073.
- Neighborhood Woodland Workshop - November 20, 2017
- Happy Thanksgiving!! - November 13, 2017
- Ohio No-Till Conference - November 10, 2017
- 19th Annual Mobility Impaired Hunt - October 30, 2017
- Hunting the Rut - October 30, 2017
- Backyard Soil Health Event - September 30, 2017
- Backyard Wildlife Event - September 30, 2017
- What Does This Years Cover Crop Survey Have to Say? - September 28, 2017
- Student Wildlife Research Symposium - September 21, 2017
- September is Here!! - September 12, 2017