The Earlin Thallman Group requested assistance with improving their drainage. Meetings were held in March, April, and August to plan the improvement.
The next step is bidding and construction with the final step being to place the improvement on the county’s permanent maintenance program. The pictures below are of the Earlin Thallman Group showing the need for improvement as well as watershed maps:
If you have any questions about the Earlin Thallman Group on the drainage improvement process, contact Joe Rumschlag by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (419) 447-7073.
- Student Wildlife Research Symposium - September 21, 2017
- September is Here!! - September 12, 2017
- Students Awarded Tia Rice Memorial Scholarships - August 28, 2017
- Dave Cassidy Named 2017 Outstanding Conservation Farmer - August 28, 2017
- Your Weekly Schott of Conservation- Asian Carp - August 23, 2017
- Disease Reoccurring in Ohio Deer - August 23, 2017
- 2017 Milkweed Pod Collection - August 23, 2017
- Free Youth Clay Shoots - August 23, 2017
- Your Weekly Schott of Conservation- Solar Eclipse - August 21, 2017
- Earlin Thallman Group - August 21, 2017