The Earlin Thallman Group requested assistance with improving their drainage. Meetings were held in March, April, and August to plan the improvement.
The next step is bidding and construction with the final step being to place the improvement on the county’s permanent maintenance program. The pictures below are of the Earlin Thallman Group showing the need for improvement as well as watershed maps:
If you have any questions about the Earlin Thallman Group on the drainage improvement process, contact Joe Rumschlag by email at email@example.com or by phone at (419) 447-7073.
- Congratulations to Courtney Heiser, Our 2018 Scholarship Winner! - June 7, 2018
- 6 Ways to Get Your Kids Outside This Summer – A Blog with Sarah Schott - June 5, 2018
- The Sandusky River Needs Your Help! - May 12, 2018
- Ohio Forestry and Wildlife Conservation Camp - May 10, 2018
- The Monarch Butterfly: Common Questions & What YOU Can Do - April 26, 2018
- Check Out Videos from the 2018 Conservation Tillage & Technology Conference - April 24, 2018
- Online: 2017 National Conference on Cover Crops & Soil Health - April 24, 2018
- Online: 2017 National Conference on Cover Crops & Soil Health - April 12, 2018
- Tree Sale Pick Up Dates Changed - April 12, 2018
- Online: 2017 National Conference on Cover Crops & Soil Health - April 4, 2018