Kayla Moore is the new Education Coordinator at Seneca Conservation District!
Classroom programs are available to educate your students about natural resources and conservation through fun, hands-on activities! All activities are coordinated to grade level curriculum standards.
Program topics include:
- Water Cycle
- and more!
We also offer free field trips at Miller Conservation Farm where your students can hike the trails, take a hay ride, and learn about natural resources outside of the classroom! Students will be exposed to farmland, woodland, grassland, wetlands, ponds, streams, and much more as they explore the farm.
If you are interested in scheduling a program for your class, contact Kayla at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (419) 447-7073.
- Disease Reoccurring in Ohio Deer - August 23, 2017
- 2017 Milkweed Pod Collection - August 23, 2017
- Free Youth Clay Shoots - August 23, 2017
- Your Weekly Schott of Conservation- Solar Eclipse - August 21, 2017
- Earlin Thallman Group - August 21, 2017
- Cover Crop Chats - August 21, 2017
- Farm to Lake Tour - August 18, 2017
- Your Weekly Schott of Conservation- National Park Passes - August 14, 2017
- Free Education Programs!! - August 9, 2017
- Conservation in the Classroom: Raising Monarchs - August 7, 2017