Kayla Moore is the new Education Coordinator at Seneca Conservation District!
Classroom programs are available to educate your students about natural resources and conservation through fun, hands-on activities! All activities are coordinated to grade level curriculum standards.
Program topics include:
- Water Cycle
- and more!
We also offer free field trips at Miller Conservation Farm where your students can hike the trails, take a hay ride, and learn about natural resources outside of the classroom! Students will be exposed to farmland, woodland, grassland, wetlands, ponds, streams, and much more as they explore the farm.
If you are interested in scheduling a program for your class, contact Kayla at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (419) 447-7073.
- Backyard Soil Health Event - September 30, 2017
- Backyard Wildlife Event - September 30, 2017
- What Does This Years Cover Crop Survey Have to Say? - September 28, 2017
- Student Wildlife Research Symposium - September 21, 2017
- September is Here!! - September 12, 2017
- Students Awarded Tia Rice Memorial Scholarships - August 28, 2017
- Dave Cassidy Named 2017 Outstanding Conservation Farmer - August 28, 2017
- Your Weekly Schott of Conservation- Asian Carp - August 23, 2017
- Disease Reoccurring in Ohio Deer - August 23, 2017
- 2017 Milkweed Pod Collection - August 23, 2017