Kayla Moore is the new Education Coordinator at Seneca Conservation District!
Classroom programs are available to educate your students about natural resources and conservation through fun, hands-on activities! All activities are coordinated to grade level curriculum standards.
Program topics include:
- Water Cycle
- and more!
We also offer free field trips at Miller Conservation Farm where your students can hike the trails, take a hay ride, and learn about natural resources outside of the classroom! Students will be exposed to farmland, woodland, grassland, wetlands, ponds, streams, and much more as they explore the farm.
If you are interested in scheduling a program for your class, contact Kayla at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (419) 447-7073.
- #FarmWithGrit - July 13, 2018
- Position Open: 4 County MNM Assistant - July 2, 2018
- Congratulations to Courtney Heiser, Our 2018 Scholarship Winner! - June 7, 2018
- 6 Ways to Get Your Kids Outside This Summer – A Blog with Sarah Schott - June 5, 2018
- The Sandusky River Needs Your Help! - May 12, 2018
- Ohio Forestry and Wildlife Conservation Camp - May 10, 2018
- The Monarch Butterfly: Common Questions & What YOU Can Do - April 26, 2018
- Check Out Videos from the 2018 Conservation Tillage & Technology Conference - April 24, 2018
- Online: 2017 National Conference on Cover Crops & Soil Health - April 24, 2018
- Online: 2017 National Conference on Cover Crops & Soil Health - April 12, 2018