Kayla Moore is the new Education Coordinator at Seneca Conservation District!
Classroom programs are available to educate your students about natural resources and conservation through fun, hands-on activities! All activities are coordinated to grade level curriculum standards.
Program topics include:
- Water Cycle
- and more!
We also offer free field trips at Miller Conservation Farm where your students can hike the trails, take a hay ride, and learn about natural resources outside of the classroom! Students will be exposed to farmland, woodland, grassland, wetlands, ponds, streams, and much more as they explore the farm.
If you are interested in scheduling a program for your class, contact Kayla at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (419) 447-7073.
- The Sandusky River Needs Your Help! - May 12, 2018
- Ohio Forestry and Wildlife Conservation Camp - May 10, 2018
- The Monarch Butterfly: Common Questions & What YOU Can Do - April 26, 2018
- Check Out Videos from the 2018 Conservation Tillage & Technology Conference - April 24, 2018
- Online: 2017 National Conference on Cover Crops & Soil Health - April 24, 2018
- Online: 2017 National Conference on Cover Crops & Soil Health - April 12, 2018
- Tree Sale Pick Up Dates Changed - April 12, 2018
- Online: 2017 National Conference on Cover Crops & Soil Health - April 4, 2018
- Join Us for a Cover Crop (termination) Chat! - April 3, 2018
- Online: 2017 National Conference on Cover Crops & Soil Health - March 29, 2018