Kayla Moore is the new Education Coordinator at Seneca Conservation District!
Classroom programs are available to educate your students about natural resources and conservation through fun, hands-on activities! All activities are coordinated to grade level curriculum standards.
Program topics include:
- Water Cycle
- and more!
We also offer free field trips at Miller Conservation Farm where your students can hike the trails, take a hay ride, and learn about natural resources outside of the classroom! Students will be exposed to farmland, woodland, grassland, wetlands, ponds, streams, and much more as they explore the farm.
If you are interested in scheduling a program for your class, contact Kayla at email@example.com or by phone at (419) 447-7073.
- All You Need to Know About the Conservation Reserve Enhancement Program - May 8, 2019
- New Incentive in Ohio’s Soil & Water Phosphorus Program: Ohio Working Lands Small Grain Program - May 8, 2019
- New Incentive in Ohio’s Soil & Water Phosphorus Program: Ohio Working Lands Buffer Program - May 8, 2019
- What’s New at the Farm?! - May 6, 2019
- Ohio Lake Erie Commission Seeking Submissions for 2019 “Life on Lake Erie” Photo Contest - April 11, 2019
- You Can Still Place Orders for the Tree Sale! - April 11, 2019
- Scholarship Offered by American Forage & Grassland Council - April 2, 2019
- Attend the Ohio Outdoor & Wildlife Expo! - March 15, 2019
- Meet the New Ohio Director of Agriculture! - March 13, 2019
- We’re Hiring! - February 14, 2019