Kayla Moore is the new Education Coordinator at Seneca Conservation District!
Classroom programs are available to educate your students about natural resources and conservation through fun, hands-on activities! All activities are coordinated to grade level curriculum standards.
Program topics include:
- Water Cycle
- and more!
We also offer free field trips at Miller Conservation Farm where your students can hike the trails, take a hay ride, and learn about natural resources outside of the classroom! Students will be exposed to farmland, woodland, grassland, wetlands, ponds, streams, and much more as they explore the farm.
If you are interested in scheduling a program for your class, contact Kayla at email@example.com or by phone at (419) 447-7073.
- Christmas Bird Count - December 7, 2017
- 2018 Muzzleloader Deer Hunt - December 7, 2017
- Neighborhood Woodland Workshop - November 20, 2017
- Happy Thanksgiving!! - November 13, 2017
- Ohio No-Till Conference - November 10, 2017
- 19th Annual Mobility Impaired Hunt - October 30, 2017
- Hunting the Rut - October 30, 2017
- Backyard Soil Health Event - September 30, 2017
- Backyard Wildlife Event - September 30, 2017
- What Does This Years Cover Crop Survey Have to Say? - September 28, 2017