Kayla Moore is the new Education Coordinator at Seneca Conservation District!
Classroom programs are available to educate your students about natural resources and conservation through fun, hands-on activities! All activities are coordinated to grade level curriculum standards.
Program topics include:
- Water Cycle
- and more!
We also offer free field trips at Miller Conservation Farm where your students can hike the trails, take a hay ride, and learn about natural resources outside of the classroom! Students will be exposed to farmland, woodland, grassland, wetlands, ponds, streams, and much more as they explore the farm.
If you are interested in scheduling a program for your class, contact Kayla at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (419) 447-7073.
- Tia J Rice Memorial Scholarship Winners! - October 25, 2018
- Practical Farmers of Iowa Offers Invites Farmers to Join Their Small Grains Cost-Share Program - September 26, 2018
- #PartnerSpotlight: Buckeye Soil Solutions - September 11, 2018
- #PartnerSpotlight: Sutton Bank - September 9, 2018
- Become a Partner with Seneca Conservation District!! - August 22, 2018
- FREE Youth Clay Shoots! - August 22, 2018
- Cover Crop (planting!) Chat - August 16, 2018
- FREE Range Day at ALL ODNR Shooting Ranges! - August 1, 2018
- Opportunities for Those Who Want to Learn to Hunt!! - August 1, 2018
- Come Cool Off with Us at Water Fest! - August 1, 2018