Kayla Moore is the new Education Coordinator at Seneca Conservation District!
Classroom programs are available to educate your students about natural resources and conservation through fun, hands-on activities! All activities are coordinated to grade level curriculum standards.
Program topics include:
- Water Cycle
- and more!
We also offer free field trips at Miller Conservation Farm where your students can hike the trails, take a hay ride, and learn about natural resources outside of the classroom! Students will be exposed to farmland, woodland, grassland, wetlands, ponds, streams, and much more as they explore the farm.
If you are interested in scheduling a program for your class, contact Kayla at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (419) 447-7073.
- Online: 2017 National Conference on Cover Crops & Soil Health - March 14, 2018
- Livestock Mortality Composting Certification Class - February 15, 2018
- Wildlife Diversity Conference - February 1, 2018
- EQIP Deadline is March 16th! - February 1, 2018
- 2018 Annual Tree Sale - January 25, 2018
- Why Plant a Pine Tree? - January 25, 2018
- Attention Students: SCD Scholarships are Now Open! - January 19, 2018
- 2018 Seneca Conservation Challenge - January 18, 2018
- Board Reorganizes & Sets Meeting Schedule for 2018 - January 17, 2018
- Guest Blog: Thank You! - January 17, 2018