Our Backyard Soil Health Event will be on Thursday, October 26th from 6-7:30pm at Miller Conservation Farm. Our team will be there to teach you everything you need to know about soil health in your backyard! Bring soil from your backyard or garden and we will perform a soil health test for you!
The event is free and no RSVP is required. The event will be outside, so please dress for the weather! If you have any questions on concerns, please contact Kayla Moore at kmoore@conservesenecacounty.
- #FarmWithGrit - July 13, 2018
- Position Open: 4 County MNM Assistant - July 2, 2018
- Congratulations to Courtney Heiser, Our 2018 Scholarship Winner! - June 7, 2018
- 6 Ways to Get Your Kids Outside This Summer – A Blog with Sarah Schott - June 5, 2018
- The Sandusky River Needs Your Help! - May 12, 2018
- Ohio Forestry and Wildlife Conservation Camp - May 10, 2018
- The Monarch Butterfly: Common Questions & What YOU Can Do - April 26, 2018
- Check Out Videos from the 2018 Conservation Tillage & Technology Conference - April 24, 2018
- Online: 2017 National Conference on Cover Crops & Soil Health - April 24, 2018
- Online: 2017 National Conference on Cover Crops & Soil Health - April 12, 2018