Our Backyard Soil Health Event will be on Thursday, October 26th from 6-7:30pm at Miller Conservation Farm. Our team will be there to teach you everything you need to know about soil health in your backyard! Bring soil from your backyard or garden and we will perform a soil health test for you!
The event is free and no RSVP is required. The event will be outside, so please dress for the weather! If you have any questions on concerns, please contact Kayla Moore at kmoore@conservesenecacounty.
- Backyard Soil Health Event - September 30, 2017
- Backyard Wildlife Event - September 30, 2017
- What Does This Years Cover Crop Survey Have to Say? - September 28, 2017
- Student Wildlife Research Symposium - September 21, 2017
- September is Here!! - September 12, 2017
- Students Awarded Tia Rice Memorial Scholarships - August 28, 2017
- Dave Cassidy Named 2017 Outstanding Conservation Farmer - August 28, 2017
- Your Weekly Schott of Conservation- Asian Carp - August 23, 2017
- Disease Reoccurring in Ohio Deer - August 23, 2017
- 2017 Milkweed Pod Collection - August 23, 2017