Come join us at our Backyard Wildlife Event on Thursday, October 19th from 6-7:30pm at Miller Conservation Farm! Our team will be there to teach you different ways to attract and deter animals in your backyard. There will be a hayride/walk around the farm to see the different areas that we have to attract animals. In the pavilion, we will have furs to look at and answer questions/give ideas as to how you can attract animals to smaller, more urban backyards.
The event is free and no RSVP is required. The event will be outside, so please dress for the weather! If you have any questions on concerns, please contact Kayla Moore at kmoore@conservesenecacounty.
- Online: 2017 National Conference on Cover Crops & Soil Health - March 14, 2018
- Livestock Mortality Composting Certification Class - February 15, 2018
- Wildlife Diversity Conference - February 1, 2018
- EQIP Deadline is March 16th! - February 1, 2018
- 2018 Annual Tree Sale - January 25, 2018
- Why Plant a Pine Tree? - January 25, 2018
- Attention Students: SCD Scholarships are Now Open! - January 19, 2018
- 2018 Seneca Conservation Challenge - January 18, 2018
- Board Reorganizes & Sets Meeting Schedule for 2018 - January 17, 2018
- Guest Blog: Thank You! - January 17, 2018