Come join us at our Backyard Wildlife Event on Thursday, October 19th from 6-7:30pm at Miller Conservation Farm! Our team will be there to teach you different ways to attract and deter animals in your backyard. There will be a hayride/walk around the farm to see the different areas that we have to attract animals. In the pavilion, we will have furs to look at and answer questions/give ideas as to how you can attract animals to smaller, more urban backyards.
The event is free and no RSVP is required. The event will be outside, so please dress for the weather! If you have any questions on concerns, please contact Kayla Moore at kmoore@conservesenecacounty.
- Backyard Soil Health Event - September 30, 2017
- Backyard Wildlife Event - September 30, 2017
- What Does This Years Cover Crop Survey Have to Say? - September 28, 2017
- Student Wildlife Research Symposium - September 21, 2017
- September is Here!! - September 12, 2017
- Students Awarded Tia Rice Memorial Scholarships - August 28, 2017
- Dave Cassidy Named 2017 Outstanding Conservation Farmer - August 28, 2017
- Your Weekly Schott of Conservation- Asian Carp - August 23, 2017
- Disease Reoccurring in Ohio Deer - August 23, 2017
- 2017 Milkweed Pod Collection - August 23, 2017