Come join us at our Backyard Wildlife Event on Thursday, October 19th from 6-7:30pm at Miller Conservation Farm! Our team will be there to teach you different ways to attract and deter animals in your backyard. There will be a hayride/walk around the farm to see the different areas that we have to attract animals. In the pavilion, we will have furs to look at and answer questions/give ideas as to how you can attract animals to smaller, more urban backyards.
The event is free and no RSVP is required. The event will be outside, so please dress for the weather! If you have any questions on concerns, please contact Kayla Moore at kmoore@conservesenecacounty.
- #FarmWithGrit - July 13, 2018
- Position Open: 4 County MNM Assistant - July 2, 2018
- Congratulations to Courtney Heiser, Our 2018 Scholarship Winner! - June 7, 2018
- 6 Ways to Get Your Kids Outside This Summer – A Blog with Sarah Schott - June 5, 2018
- The Sandusky River Needs Your Help! - May 12, 2018
- Ohio Forestry and Wildlife Conservation Camp - May 10, 2018
- The Monarch Butterfly: Common Questions & What YOU Can Do - April 26, 2018
- Check Out Videos from the 2018 Conservation Tillage & Technology Conference - April 24, 2018
- Online: 2017 National Conference on Cover Crops & Soil Health - April 24, 2018
- Online: 2017 National Conference on Cover Crops & Soil Health - April 12, 2018