Come join us at our Backyard Wildlife Event on Thursday, October 19th from 6-7:30pm at Miller Conservation Farm! Our team will be there to teach you different ways to attract and deter animals in your backyard. There will be a hayride/walk around the farm to see the different areas that we have to attract animals. In the pavilion, we will have furs to look at and answer questions/give ideas as to how you can attract animals to smaller, more urban backyards.
The event is free and no RSVP is required. The event will be outside, so please dress for the weather! If you have any questions on concerns, please contact Kayla Moore at kmoore@conservesenecacounty.
- Christmas Bird Count - December 7, 2017
- 2018 Muzzleloader Deer Hunt - December 7, 2017
- Neighborhood Woodland Workshop - November 20, 2017
- Happy Thanksgiving!! - November 13, 2017
- Ohio No-Till Conference - November 10, 2017
- 19th Annual Mobility Impaired Hunt - October 30, 2017
- Hunting the Rut - October 30, 2017
- Backyard Soil Health Event - September 30, 2017
- Backyard Wildlife Event - September 30, 2017
- What Does This Years Cover Crop Survey Have to Say? - September 28, 2017