Our 19th annual Miller Conservation Farm Mobility Impaired Deer Hunt is coming up soon! This hunt is sponsored by the Seneca Conservation District (SCD) and the Tiffin-Seneca Izaak Walton League (IWL). Mobility impaired individuals are escorted by IWL members to 4 handicap blinds via a handicap trailer located on the 80 acre Miller Farm owned by SCD. The hunters are equipped with a radio to contact volunteers if they need assistance or are ready to come in to enjoy a hot lunch provided by the volunteers.
- Hunt Dates: November 27th- December 1st
- Individual must be mobility impaired & provide their own transportation to Miller Farm.
- There is no registration fee.
- Application Deadline: Tuesday, November 14th
- If you are selected in the random drawing you will be notified by November 17th via phone and/or email of your assigned hunt day.
To apply for the hunt, click the link below:
The application deadline for this hunt has past. Please check back next year for our Mobility Impaired Hunt!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Collin Warrick at firstname.lastname@example.org or (419) 447-7073.
- Tia J Rice Memorial Scholarship Winners! - October 25, 2018
- Practical Farmers of Iowa Offers Invites Farmers to Join Their Small Grains Cost-Share Program - September 26, 2018
- #PartnerSpotlight: Buckeye Soil Solutions - September 11, 2018
- #PartnerSpotlight: Sutton Bank - September 9, 2018
- Become a Partner with Seneca Conservation District!! - August 22, 2018
- FREE Youth Clay Shoots! - August 22, 2018
- Cover Crop (planting!) Chat - August 16, 2018
- FREE Range Day at ALL ODNR Shooting Ranges! - August 1, 2018
- Opportunities for Those Who Want to Learn to Hunt!! - August 1, 2018
- Come Cool Off with Us at Water Fest! - August 1, 2018