Our 19th annual Miller Conservation Farm Mobility Impaired Deer Hunt is coming up soon! This hunt is sponsored by the Seneca Conservation District (SCD) and the Tiffin-Seneca Izaak Walton League (IWL). Mobility impaired individuals are escorted by IWL members to 4 handicap blinds via a handicap trailer located on the 80 acre Miller Farm owned by SCD. The hunters are equipped with a radio to contact volunteers if they need assistance or are ready to come in to enjoy a hot lunch provided by the volunteers.
- Hunt Dates: November 27th- December 1st
- Individual must be mobility impaired & provide their own transportation to Miller Farm.
- There is no registration fee.
- Application Deadline: Tuesday, November 14th
- If you are selected in the random drawing you will be notified by November 17th via phone and/or email of your assigned hunt day.
To apply for the hunt, click the link below:
The application deadline for this hunt has past. Please check back next year for our Mobility Impaired Hunt!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Collin Warrick at firstname.lastname@example.org or (419) 447-7073.
- Livestock Mortality Composting Certification Class - February 15, 2018
- Wildlife Diversity Conference - February 1, 2018
- EQIP Deadline is March 16th! - February 1, 2018
- 2018 Annual Tree Sale - January 25, 2018
- Why Plant a Pine Tree? - January 25, 2018
- Attention Students: SCD Scholarships are Now Open! - January 19, 2018
- 2018 Seneca Conservation Challenge - January 18, 2018
- Board Reorganizes & Sets Meeting Schedule for 2018 - January 17, 2018
- Guest Blog: Thank You! - January 17, 2018
- Remember Ohio Laws When Spreading Manure This Winter - December 28, 2017