Our 19th annual Miller Conservation Farm Mobility Impaired Deer Hunt is coming up soon! This hunt is sponsored by the Seneca Conservation District (SCD) and the Tiffin-Seneca Izaak Walton League (IWL). Mobility impaired individuals are escorted by IWL members to 4 handicap blinds via a handicap trailer located on the 80 acre Miller Farm owned by SCD. The hunters are equipped with a radio to contact volunteers if they need assistance or are ready to come in to enjoy a hot lunch provided by the volunteers.
- Hunt Dates: November 27th- December 1st
- Individual must be mobility impaired & provide their own transportation to Miller Farm.
- There is no registration fee.
- Application Deadline: Tuesday, November 14th
- If you are selected in the random drawing you will be notified by November 17th via phone and/or email of your assigned hunt day.
To apply for the hunt, click the link below:
The application deadline for this hunt has past. Please check back next year for our Mobility Impaired Hunt!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Collin Warrick at firstname.lastname@example.org or (419) 447-7073.
- Neighborhood Woodland Workshop - November 20, 2017
- Happy Thanksgiving!! - November 13, 2017
- Ohio No-Till Conference - November 10, 2017
- 19th Annual Mobility Impaired Hunt - October 30, 2017
- Hunting the Rut - October 30, 2017
- Backyard Soil Health Event - September 30, 2017
- Backyard Wildlife Event - September 30, 2017
- What Does This Years Cover Crop Survey Have to Say? - September 28, 2017
- Student Wildlife Research Symposium - September 21, 2017
- September is Here!! - September 12, 2017