Our 19th annual Miller Conservation Farm Mobility Impaired Deer Hunt is coming up soon! This hunt is sponsored by the Seneca Conservation District (SCD) and the Tiffin-Seneca Izaak Walton League (IWL). Mobility impaired individuals are escorted by IWL members to 4 handicap blinds via a handicap trailer located on the 80 acre Miller Farm owned by SCD. The hunters are equipped with a radio to contact volunteers if they need assistance or are ready to come in to enjoy a hot lunch provided by the volunteers.
- Hunt Dates: November 27th- December 1st
- Individual must be mobility impaired & provide their own transportation to Miller Farm.
- There is no registration fee.
- Application Deadline: Tuesday, November 14th
- If you are selected in the random drawing you will be notified by November 17th via phone and/or email of your assigned hunt day.
To apply for the hunt, click the link below:
The application deadline for this hunt has past. Please check back next year for our Mobility Impaired Hunt!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Collin Warrick at email@example.com or (419) 447-7073.
- Congratulations to Courtney Heiser, Our 2018 Scholarship Winner! - June 7, 2018
- 6 Ways to Get Your Kids Outside This Summer – A Blog with Sarah Schott - June 5, 2018
- The Sandusky River Needs Your Help! - May 12, 2018
- Ohio Forestry and Wildlife Conservation Camp - May 10, 2018
- The Monarch Butterfly: Common Questions & What YOU Can Do - April 26, 2018
- Check Out Videos from the 2018 Conservation Tillage & Technology Conference - April 24, 2018
- Online: 2017 National Conference on Cover Crops & Soil Health - April 24, 2018
- Online: 2017 National Conference on Cover Crops & Soil Health - April 12, 2018
- Tree Sale Pick Up Dates Changed - April 12, 2018
- Online: 2017 National Conference on Cover Crops & Soil Health - April 4, 2018