Please stop by our Holiday Open House from 3:30p-6:30p, to elect the leadership for the Conservation District’s future. Two seats on the Board are on the ballot. Here are the candidates…
In order to vote in the election, you have to be 18 years of age and live or own land in Seneca County. If someone who owns land, but does not live in the county, wishes to vote on behalf of the property (for example to represent a client or corporation), an affidavit of eligibility must be filed a the office, prior to casting the ballot. Husbands and wives are encouraged to come together and vote separately.
We will also have cookies and our technicians will be around to discuss your farm, home or school’s conservation needs, whether drainage, nutrient, cover crop, livestock related, life or earth science lessons, wildlife or rain barrels! Stop by on your way home from work, to the ballgame or for dessert after dinner. If you have any questions, call (419)447-7073 or email email@example.com.
- Board Candidates & Election Info for Dec 12 - November 28, 2017
- Answers to a Few of the Most Common Questions - January 18, 2017
- 2 Positions Open on Our Team - October 10, 2016
- Come on Over for our Cover Crop Seeding Field Day -9/23 - September 15, 2016
- We want you to come – September 19th! - September 13, 2016
- What’s Your Farm’s Legacy? –Ladies Only Event – August 2 & 16 - July 26, 2016
- Meet Our Newest Seneca Conservation District Employees! - July 6, 2016
- Beekeeping Opportunity Awaits… - June 28, 2016
- Three things I experienced at this year’s Ecology Workshop - June 27, 2016
- Seasonal Positions Now Available - May 16, 2016