Please stop by our Holiday Open House from 3:30p-6:30p, to elect the leadership for the Conservation District’s future. Two seats on the Board are on the ballot. Here are the candidates…
In order to vote in the election, you have to be 18 years of age and live or own land in Seneca County. If someone who owns land, but does not live in the county, wishes to vote on behalf of the property (for example to represent a client or corporation), an affidavit of eligibility must be filed a the office, prior to casting the ballot. Husbands and wives are encouraged to come together and vote separately.
We will also have cookies and our technicians will be around to discuss your farm, home or school’s conservation needs, whether drainage, nutrient, cover crop, livestock related, life or earth science lessons, wildlife or rain barrels! Stop by on your way home from work, to the ballgame or for dessert after dinner. If you have any questions, call (419)447-7073 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3rd Annual Ohio Soil Health Symposium Agenda & Registration Details - March 7, 2019
- Manure Practical Talk: Good Sh*t has been rescheduled for March 13th!! - March 1, 2019
- Spreading the Word about Cover Crops Beyond Seneca County & Our Farmers - February 1, 2019
- Cut and Treat your Grapevine – Winter Conservation Video Series - January 11, 2019
- Now Hiring-We Have 2 Vacancies on Our Team - August 21, 2018
- Survey for Sunset at the Farm Planning - May 10, 2018
- We’re Hiring! Positions Open!! - March 5, 2018
- You’re Invited to the Ohio Soil Health Symposium! - March 1, 2018
- Answers to a Few of the Most Common Questions - January 18, 2018
- Board Candidates & Election Info for Dec 12 - November 28, 2017