Are you wondering how you can control pests in your no-till and cover crops? Do you want to engage in discussion about federal no-till policy? Do all of this and more at the Ohio No-Till Conference!
This year’s Ohio No-Till Council Conference will be held On Wednesday, December 6th at Der Dutchman Restaurant in Plain City (445 S Jefferson Ave, Plain City, OH 43064). This is an all day event with welcome beginning at 9am and adjournment at 4pm.
Early registration (before December 1st) will be $40. At the door registration is also available but will cost $60. Registration can be done online here or by mailing checks payable to Ohio No-Till Council to Bret Margraf, Seneca Conservation District, 3140 South S.R. 100 Suite D, Tiffin, Ohio 44883.
Any questions or concerns can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org . For a full, printable schedule, click the link below:
- Livestock Mortality Composting Certification Class - February 15, 2018
- Wildlife Diversity Conference - February 1, 2018
- EQIP Deadline is March 16th! - February 1, 2018
- 2018 Annual Tree Sale - January 25, 2018
- Why Plant a Pine Tree? - January 25, 2018
- Attention Students: SCD Scholarships are Now Open! - January 19, 2018
- 2018 Seneca Conservation Challenge - January 18, 2018
- Board Reorganizes & Sets Meeting Schedule for 2018 - January 17, 2018
- Guest Blog: Thank You! - January 17, 2018
- Remember Ohio Laws When Spreading Manure This Winter - December 28, 2017