Are you wondering how you can control pests in your no-till and cover crops? Do you want to engage in discussion about federal no-till policy? Do all of this and more at the Ohio No-Till Conference!
This year’s Ohio No-Till Council Conference will be held On Wednesday, December 6th at Der Dutchman Restaurant in Plain City (445 S Jefferson Ave, Plain City, OH 43064). This is an all day event with welcome beginning at 9am and adjournment at 4pm.
Early registration (before December 1st) will be $40. At the door registration is also available but will cost $60. Registration can be done online here or by mailing checks payable to Ohio No-Till Council to Bret Margraf, Seneca Conservation District, 3140 South S.R. 100 Suite D, Tiffin, Ohio 44883.
Any questions or concerns can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org . For a full, printable schedule, click the link below:
- Neighborhood Woodland Workshop - November 20, 2017
- Happy Thanksgiving!! - November 13, 2017
- Ohio No-Till Conference - November 10, 2017
- 19th Annual Mobility Impaired Hunt - October 30, 2017
- Hunting the Rut - October 30, 2017
- Backyard Soil Health Event - September 30, 2017
- Backyard Wildlife Event - September 30, 2017
- What Does This Years Cover Crop Survey Have to Say? - September 28, 2017
- Student Wildlife Research Symposium - September 21, 2017
- September is Here!! - September 12, 2017