Are you wondering how you can control pests in your no-till and cover crops? Do you want to engage in discussion about federal no-till policy? Do all of this and more at the Ohio No-Till Conference!
This year’s Ohio No-Till Council Conference will be held On Wednesday, December 6th at Der Dutchman Restaurant in Plain City (445 S Jefferson Ave, Plain City, OH 43064). This is an all day event with welcome beginning at 9am and adjournment at 4pm.
Early registration (before December 1st) will be $40. At the door registration is also available but will cost $60. Registration can be done online here or by mailing checks payable to Ohio No-Till Council to Bret Margraf, Seneca Conservation District, 3140 South S.R. 100 Suite D, Tiffin, Ohio 44883.
Any questions or concerns can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org . For a full, printable schedule, click the link below:
- Tia J Rice Memorial Scholarship Winners! - October 25, 2018
- Practical Farmers of Iowa Offers Invites Farmers to Join Their Small Grains Cost-Share Program - September 26, 2018
- #PartnerSpotlight: Buckeye Soil Solutions - September 11, 2018
- #PartnerSpotlight: Sutton Bank - September 9, 2018
- Become a Partner with Seneca Conservation District!! - August 22, 2018
- FREE Youth Clay Shoots! - August 22, 2018
- Cover Crop (planting!) Chat - August 16, 2018
- FREE Range Day at ALL ODNR Shooting Ranges! - August 1, 2018
- Opportunities for Those Who Want to Learn to Hunt!! - August 1, 2018
- Come Cool Off with Us at Water Fest! - August 1, 2018