Are you wondering how you can control pests in your no-till and cover crops? Do you want to engage in discussion about federal no-till policy? Do all of this and more at the Ohio No-Till Conference!
This year’s Ohio No-Till Council Conference will be held On Wednesday, December 6th at Der Dutchman Restaurant in Plain City (445 S Jefferson Ave, Plain City, OH 43064). This is an all day event with welcome beginning at 9am and adjournment at 4pm.
Early registration (before December 1st) will be $40. At the door registration is also available but will cost $60. Registration can be done online here or by mailing checks payable to Ohio No-Till Council to Bret Margraf, Seneca Conservation District, 3140 South S.R. 100 Suite D, Tiffin, Ohio 44883.
Any questions or concerns can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org . For a full, printable schedule, click the link below:
- Congratulations to Courtney Heiser, Our 2018 Scholarship Winner! - June 7, 2018
- 6 Ways to Get Your Kids Outside This Summer – A Blog with Sarah Schott - June 5, 2018
- The Sandusky River Needs Your Help! - May 12, 2018
- Ohio Forestry and Wildlife Conservation Camp - May 10, 2018
- The Monarch Butterfly: Common Questions & What YOU Can Do - April 26, 2018
- Check Out Videos from the 2018 Conservation Tillage & Technology Conference - April 24, 2018
- Online: 2017 National Conference on Cover Crops & Soil Health - April 24, 2018
- Online: 2017 National Conference on Cover Crops & Soil Health - April 12, 2018
- Tree Sale Pick Up Dates Changed - April 12, 2018
- Online: 2017 National Conference on Cover Crops & Soil Health - April 4, 2018