It’s time for our annual tree sale!
With our broad selection of trees to choose from at a very low cost, our annual tree sale is a great way to start planting the trees you have wanted for years! We will be accepting orders now through April 5th.
A certain amount of trees have already been pre-ordered and some species are very limited. In order to ensure you receive the trees you want, you must order promptly. To order trees, stop in the office to fill out a form or follow these simple steps:
- Print out the order form- 2018 Tree Order Form
- Fill out the form with your contact information and tree selection.
- Mail the form with your payment to Seneca SWCD 3140 S ST. Rt 100, Suite D Tiffin, OH 44883 or drop it off at the office. Checks can be made payable to Seneca SWCD.
All orders are due on April 5, 2018. A payment MUST accompany your order, otherwise, the order cannot be accepted. If any overstock is available, it will be sold after 12 P.M. on Friday, April 20 on a first come, first serve basis.
Pick up dates are as follows:
- Thrusday, April 19 12 P.M. to 6 P.M.
- Friday, April 20 7 A.M. to 12 P.M.
There will be signs posted for your convenience. Although we do order hardy stock, due to the fragile nature of the trees, we cannot guarantee survival rates.
We have a variety of trees for wind breaks or ornamental trees. To view a description and planting suggestions for each tree, click the links below:
- Livestock Mortality Composting Certification Class - February 15, 2018
- Wildlife Diversity Conference - February 1, 2018
- EQIP Deadline is March 16th! - February 1, 2018
- 2018 Annual Tree Sale - January 25, 2018
- Why Plant a Pine Tree? - January 25, 2018
- Attention Students: SCD Scholarships are Now Open! - January 19, 2018
- 2018 Seneca Conservation Challenge - January 18, 2018
- Board Reorganizes & Sets Meeting Schedule for 2018 - January 17, 2018
- Guest Blog: Thank You! - January 17, 2018
- Remember Ohio Laws When Spreading Manure This Winter - December 28, 2017