Are you interested in participating in an EQIP Program? The deadline to sign an application is March 16th!
Stop in the office if you are interested or would like to sign an application. After the application is signed, a farm visit will be scheduled to discuss the resource concerns on your farm and which conservation practices would be best suited to address the concerns. Cover Crops, Nutrient Management, Manure Storage and Water Control Structures are some of the conservation practices that have incentives available to implement on your farm.
Contact the office for further information!
3140 South State Route 100, Suite D Tiffin, Ohio 44883
- Cover Crop (planting!) Chat - August 16, 2018
- FREE Range Day at ALL ODNR Shooting Ranges! - August 1, 2018
- Opportunities for Those Who Want to Learn to Hunt!! - August 1, 2018
- Come Cool Off with Us at Water Fest! - August 1, 2018
- #FarmWithGrit - July 13, 2018
- Position Open: 4 County MNM Assistant - July 2, 2018
- Congratulations to Courtney Heiser, Our 2018 Scholarship Winner! - June 7, 2018
- 6 Ways to Get Your Kids Outside This Summer – A Blog with Sarah Schott - June 5, 2018
- The Sandusky River Needs Your Help! - May 12, 2018
- Ohio Forestry and Wildlife Conservation Camp - May 10, 2018