Are you interested in participating in an EQIP Program? The deadline to sign an application is March 16th!
Stop in the office if you are interested or would like to sign an application. After the application is signed, a farm visit will be scheduled to discuss the resource concerns on your farm and which conservation practices would be best suited to address the concerns. Cover Crops, Nutrient Management, Manure Storage and Water Control Structures are some of the conservation practices that have incentives available to implement on your farm.
Contact the office for further information!
3140 South State Route 100, Suite D Tiffin, Ohio 44883
- The Sandusky River Needs Your Help! - May 12, 2018
- Ohio Forestry and Wildlife Conservation Camp - May 10, 2018
- The Monarch Butterfly: Common Questions & What YOU Can Do - April 26, 2018
- Check Out Videos from the 2018 Conservation Tillage & Technology Conference - April 24, 2018
- Online: 2017 National Conference on Cover Crops & Soil Health - April 24, 2018
- Online: 2017 National Conference on Cover Crops & Soil Health - April 12, 2018
- Tree Sale Pick Up Dates Changed - April 12, 2018
- Online: 2017 National Conference on Cover Crops & Soil Health - April 4, 2018
- Join Us for a Cover Crop (termination) Chat! - April 3, 2018
- Online: 2017 National Conference on Cover Crops & Soil Health - March 29, 2018