Are you interested in participating in an EQIP Program? The deadline to sign an application is March 16th!
Stop in the office if you are interested or would like to sign an application. After the application is signed, a farm visit will be scheduled to discuss the resource concerns on your farm and which conservation practices would be best suited to address the concerns. Cover Crops, Nutrient Management, Manure Storage and Water Control Structures are some of the conservation practices that have incentives available to implement on your farm.
Contact the office for further information!
3140 South State Route 100, Suite D Tiffin, Ohio 44883
- Livestock Mortality Composting Certification Class - February 15, 2018
- Wildlife Diversity Conference - February 1, 2018
- EQIP Deadline is March 16th! - February 1, 2018
- 2018 Annual Tree Sale - January 25, 2018
- Why Plant a Pine Tree? - January 25, 2018
- Attention Students: SCD Scholarships are Now Open! - January 19, 2018
- 2018 Seneca Conservation Challenge - January 18, 2018
- Board Reorganizes & Sets Meeting Schedule for 2018 - January 17, 2018
- Guest Blog: Thank You! - January 17, 2018
- Remember Ohio Laws When Spreading Manure This Winter - December 28, 2017