Are you interested in participating in an EQIP Program? The deadline to sign an application is March 16th!
Stop in the office if you are interested or would like to sign an application. After the application is signed, a farm visit will be scheduled to discuss the resource concerns on your farm and which conservation practices would be best suited to address the concerns. Cover Crops, Nutrient Management, Manure Storage and Water Control Structures are some of the conservation practices that have incentives available to implement on your farm.
Contact the office for further information!
3140 South State Route 100, Suite D Tiffin, Ohio 44883
- We’re Hiring! - February 14, 2019
- SCD Staff Out of Office Feb 18-22! - February 14, 2019
- 2019 Forb Plug Sale! - February 12, 2019
- Monarch Populations Rising - February 1, 2019
- 2019 Board Information - January 30, 2019
- 2019 Tree Sale - January 17, 2019
- On the Wing - January 16, 2019
- Our 2019 Scholarships are Available! - December 19, 2018
- Tia J Rice Memorial Scholarship Winners! - October 25, 2018
- Practical Farmers of Iowa Offers Invites Farmers to Join Their Small Grains Cost-Share Program - September 26, 2018