We are hiring! We have an open position for a District Technician (full-time) and a Seasonal Spray Assistant (part-time, seasonal). Our team works to conserve Our Resources, educate and inspire Our Community to support Our Future, through science and wise, conscious choices on the Farms, in the Homes and at the Schools in Seneca County, Ohio. The two positions we are hiring will also be expected to contribute to the innovative, team culture and participate in the outreach initiatives, events and digital communication efforts of Seneca Conservation District.
Click here for District Technician_2018_Vacancy Details
Click here for Seasonal Spray_2018_Vacancy Details
Individuals interested in being hired should submit:
- A resume with contact information, education and work history, skills, qualifications and three references with phone or email contact information.
- A cover letter that specifically states which position(s) you want to be considered for should also accompany the resume, include a personal statement of why you want to work for the Seneca Conservation District and how your talents will further the mission. .
- As an optional way to learn more about your abilities, skills and personal accomplishments, please feel free to share your social media accounts.
Resumes will be accepted for both positions until 4:30p, April 9, 2018. Resumes and letters can be dropped off in person Mon-Fri, 8-4:30p at 3140 S SR 100, Ste D, Tiffin; or mailed to Seneca Conservation District at the same address; or emailed to email@example.com.
Any questions about the hiring process or job descriptions can be directed to Beth Diesch at the above email or by phone (419)447-7073.
- 3rd Annual Ohio Soil Health Symposium Agenda & Registration Details - March 7, 2019
- Manure Practical Talk: Good Sh*t has been rescheduled for March 13th!! - March 1, 2019
- Spreading the Word about Cover Crops Beyond Seneca County & Our Farmers - February 1, 2019
- Cut and Treat your Grapevine – Winter Conservation Video Series - January 11, 2019
- Now Hiring-We Have 2 Vacancies on Our Team - August 21, 2018
- Survey for Sunset at the Farm Planning - May 10, 2018
- We’re Hiring! Positions Open!! - March 5, 2018
- You’re Invited to the Ohio Soil Health Symposium! - March 1, 2018
- Answers to a Few of the Most Common Questions - January 18, 2018
- Board Candidates & Election Info for Dec 12 - November 28, 2017