Come join us at our Summer Pasture Walk on Tuesday June 26th at 6pm at Phil Brodman’s Farm!
Featured speaker Bob Hendershot will discuss fencing management, spring/summer management, and fall, winter, & extended grazing tips. A light meal is included for a cost of $10. You must register by Monday, June 25th!
Farm Address: 1546 CR 43 Tiffin, OH 44883 (For map, click the image below.)
For more information or to register, contact Morgan Scheffler at (419) 447-7073 or email@example.com.
- Exploring Ag at Poet Biorefining - November 5, 2019
- Exploring Ag - October 7, 2019
- Tia J Rice Memorial Scholarship Winners! - August 21, 2019
- Do You Need to Be BQA Certified? - May 29, 2018
- Take a Walk with Us at Our Summer Pasture Walk Event! - May 29, 2018
- The Three M’s: Milk, Meat, and Manure - December 8, 2017