The Sandusky River is the heart of Seneca County, pumping clean and healthy water for drinking, fishing, canoeing, and farming. The river not only provides fun for people, but is vital for wildlife!
Keeping our river clean and healthy is important for everyone! The Sandusky River needs your help to do just that! How? Join the SRWC!
What is the SRWC?
“The SRWC is a non-profit organization funded through fundraising and grant dollars. Your donation is important in providing the local funding required to match many of today’s grants. Membership to the Coalition entitles you to the organization’s newsletters, invitations to the Coalition’s programs and activities and provides you the opportunity to commit to improving water quality and preserving the precious natural resources within our watershed.”
How do you join?
There are two ways to become a member:
- Click the blue “Become a Member Today!” button above!
- Print the 2018 Membership Form and mail it to the address provided with an enclosed check.
For more information about becoming a member, visit the SRWC Membership page.
The SRWC 2018 Annual Meeting is June 30th at the Sandusky River Coon Hunters Club. The meeting will include business, food provided by the Coon Hunters, activities, raffles, and a canoe float! For more information, contact Jakob Boehler at 419-448-2054 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We’re Hiring! - February 14, 2019
- SCD Staff Out of Office Feb 18-22! - February 14, 2019
- 2019 Forb Plug Sale! - February 12, 2019
- Monarch Populations Rising - February 1, 2019
- 2019 Board Information - January 30, 2019
- 2019 Tree Sale - January 17, 2019
- On the Wing - January 16, 2019
- Our 2019 Scholarships are Available! - December 19, 2018
- Tia J Rice Memorial Scholarship Winners! - October 25, 2018
- Practical Farmers of Iowa Offers Invites Farmers to Join Their Small Grains Cost-Share Program - September 26, 2018