The Manure Nutrient Management (MNM) program of Crawford, Seneca, Wyandot, and Sandusky counties is hiring a part-time (24 hours/week) position. The position will work with the current Specialist position to provide support to livestock producers and each county’s SWCD staff in managing and planning the responsible use of nutrients. This position will report for work at the Seneca Conservation District (Tiffin, OH) and will be required to travel from time to time throughout the four-county region.
Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, professional and authentic written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills are also necessary. The ideal candidate will have a background in production agriculture.
Salary range is $11-15/hour. Paid sick leave, vacation, and enrollment in the Ohio Public Retirement System are just a few of the additional benefits for the person hired for position. Flexible work hours and a team atmosphere are also advantages for this position.
Interested applicants should submit a resume, three references, and a cover letter explaining why you want to be considered for the position by 4:30pm on August 10, 2018. All materials should be emailed to email@example.com or delivered to 3140 S SR 100, Ste D, Tiffin, OH 44883.
Questions about the vacancy can be directed to your local Soil and Water office, or Beth Diesch at (419) 447-7073 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- #FarmWithGrit - July 13, 2018
- Position Open: 4 County MNM Assistant - July 2, 2018
- Congratulations to Courtney Heiser, Our 2018 Scholarship Winner! - June 7, 2018
- 6 Ways to Get Your Kids Outside This Summer – A Blog with Sarah Schott - June 5, 2018
- The Sandusky River Needs Your Help! - May 12, 2018
- Ohio Forestry and Wildlife Conservation Camp - May 10, 2018
- The Monarch Butterfly: Common Questions & What YOU Can Do - April 26, 2018
- Check Out Videos from the 2018 Conservation Tillage & Technology Conference - April 24, 2018
- Online: 2017 National Conference on Cover Crops & Soil Health - April 24, 2018
- Online: 2017 National Conference on Cover Crops & Soil Health - April 12, 2018