The Manure Nutrient Management (MNM) program of Crawford, Seneca, Wyandot, and Sandusky counties is hiring a part-time (24 hours/week) position. The position will work with the current Specialist position to provide support to livestock producers and each county’s SWCD staff in managing and planning the responsible use of nutrients. This position will report for work at the Seneca Conservation District (Tiffin, OH) and will be required to travel from time to time throughout the four-county region.
Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, professional and authentic written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills are also necessary. The ideal candidate will have a background in production agriculture.
Salary range is $11-15/hour. Paid sick leave, vacation, and enrollment in the Ohio Public Retirement System are just a few of the additional benefits for the person hired for position. Flexible work hours and a team atmosphere are also advantages for this position.
Interested applicants should submit a resume, three references, and a cover letter explaining why you want to be considered for the position by 4:30pm on August 10, 2018. All materials should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or delivered to 3140 S SR 100, Ste D, Tiffin, OH 44883.
Questions about the vacancy can be directed to your local Soil and Water office, or Beth Diesch at (419) 447-7073 or email@example.com.
- Tia J Rice Memorial Scholarship Winners! - October 25, 2018
- Practical Farmers of Iowa Offers Invites Farmers to Join Their Small Grains Cost-Share Program - September 26, 2018
- #PartnerSpotlight: Buckeye Soil Solutions - September 11, 2018
- #PartnerSpotlight: Sutton Bank - September 9, 2018
- Become a Partner with Seneca Conservation District!! - August 22, 2018
- FREE Youth Clay Shoots! - August 22, 2018
- Cover Crop (planting!) Chat - August 16, 2018
- FREE Range Day at ALL ODNR Shooting Ranges! - August 1, 2018
- Opportunities for Those Who Want to Learn to Hunt!! - August 1, 2018
- Come Cool Off with Us at Water Fest! - August 1, 2018