Want ideas about which cover crops are best after planting beans?
Not sure what planting rates should be or how to mix species of cover crops?
Come chat with us and other Seneca County farmers to find out what has worked (and hasn’t worked) for them! Bret will be leading this chat at the Margraf Farm on September 16th from 6-8pm. We will also be walking the Margraf fields to see what has been covering his fields!
If you would like to attend this event, please RSVP to Bret Margraf by September 14th! $5 will cover food and drinks for the evening. Any questions can also be directed to Bret! He can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (419) 447-7073.
Address: 7838 S SR 587 McCutchenville, Ohio 44844
- #PartnerSpotlight: Sutton Bank - September 9, 2018
- Become a Partner with Seneca Conservation District!! - August 22, 2018
- FREE Youth Clay Shoots! - August 22, 2018
- Cover Crop (planting!) Chat - August 16, 2018
- FREE Range Day at ALL ODNR Shooting Ranges! - August 1, 2018
- Opportunities for Those Who Want to Learn to Hunt!! - August 1, 2018
- Come Cool Off with Us at Water Fest! - August 1, 2018
- #FarmWithGrit - July 13, 2018
- Position Open: 4 County MNM Assistant - July 2, 2018
- Congratulations to Courtney Heiser, Our 2018 Scholarship Winner! - June 7, 2018