Want ideas about which cover crops are best after planting beans?
Not sure what planting rates should be or how to mix species of cover crops?
Come chat with us and other Seneca County farmers to find out what has worked (and hasn’t worked) for them! Bret will be leading this chat at the Margraf Farm on September 16th from 6-8pm. We will also be walking the Margraf fields to see what has been covering his fields!
If you would like to attend this event, please RSVP to Bret Margraf by September 14th! $5 will cover food and drinks for the evening. Any questions can also be directed to Bret! He can be reached by email at email@example.com or by phone at (419) 447-7073.
Address: 7838 S SR 587 McCutchenville, Ohio 44844
- All You Need to Know About the Conservation Reserve Enhancement Program - May 8, 2019
- New Incentive in Ohio’s Soil & Water Phosphorus Program: Ohio Working Lands Small Grain Program - May 8, 2019
- New Incentive in Ohio’s Soil & Water Phosphorus Program: Ohio Working Lands Buffer Program - May 8, 2019
- What’s New at the Farm?! - May 6, 2019
- Ohio Lake Erie Commission Seeking Submissions for 2019 “Life on Lake Erie” Photo Contest - April 11, 2019
- You Can Still Place Orders for the Tree Sale! - April 11, 2019
- Scholarship Offered by American Forage & Grassland Council - April 2, 2019
- Attend the Ohio Outdoor & Wildlife Expo! - March 15, 2019
- Meet the New Ohio Director of Agriculture! - March 13, 2019
- We’re Hiring! - February 14, 2019