Want ideas about which cover crops are best after planting beans?
Not sure what planting rates should be or how to mix species of cover crops?
Come chat with us and other Seneca County farmers to find out what has worked (and hasn’t worked) for them! Bret will be leading this chat at the Margraf Farm on September 16th from 6-8pm. We will also be walking the Margraf fields to see what has been covering his fields!
If you would like to attend this event, please RSVP to Bret Margraf by September 14th! $5 will cover food and drinks for the evening. Any questions can also be directed to Bret! He can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (419) 447-7073.
Address: 7838 S SR 587 McCutchenville, Ohio 44844
- Attend the Ohio Outdoor & Wildlife Expo! - March 15, 2019
- Meet the New Ohio Director of Agriculture! - March 13, 2019
- We’re Hiring! - February 14, 2019
- SCD Staff Out of Office Feb 18-22! - February 14, 2019
- 2019 Forb Plug Sale! - February 12, 2019
- Monarch Populations Rising - February 1, 2019
- 2019 Board Information - January 30, 2019
- 2019 Tree Sale - January 17, 2019
- On the Wing - January 16, 2019
- Our 2019 Scholarships are Available! - December 19, 2018