Our 20th annual Miller Conservation Farm Mobility Impaired Deer Hunt is coming up soon! This hunt is sponsored by the Seneca Conservation District (SCD) and the Tiffin-Seneca Izaak Walton League (IWL). Mobility impaired individuals are escorted by IWL members to 4 handicap blinds via a handicap trailer located on the 80 acre Miller Farm owned by SCD. The hunters are equipped with a radio to contact volunteers if they need assistance or are ready to come in to enjoy a hot lunch provided by the volunteers.
- Hunt Dates: November 26th- November 30th
- Individual must be mobility impaired & provide their own transportation to Miller Farm.
- There is no registration fee.
- Application Deadline: Tuesday, November 13th
- If you are selected in the random drawing you will be notified by November 19th via phone and/or email of your assigned hunt day.
To apply for the hunt, click the link below:
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Mandy Brause at email@example.com or (419) 447-7073.