Is your farm ready for biologicals?
What are they and how do they work?
How much yield boost and what will it cost?
How do they impact your farm’s long game?
Dan Coffin, owner and operator of SPNC Corp., will be at the Camden Falls Conference Center on November 14th to help answer these questions and more! SPNC Corp. is a Fort Wayne, Indiana based company that focuses on providing education, consulting, and production inputs to growers and ag businesses.
WHEN: November 14th, 5:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
WHERE: Camden Falls Conference Center, 2460 OH-231 Tiffin
Bring Pictures on your phone of your farm’s successes or F.A.I.L.s (First Attempts In Learning) with adding biologicals or other soil health practices.
Dinner and drinks are “On Your Own” – order off the famous Carmie’s BBQ menu and enjoy your hot food while listening to Dan, chatting with other farmers, and reviewing pictures from local fields.
SCD Board of Supervisors Election will take place prior to the Practical Talk. (More election and candidate information can be found at our website www.ConserveSenecaCounty.com)
Registration is required by November 13th!
Call the office at 419-447-7073 or text 567-268-1913.
- Funds for Farmland Preservation - February 7, 2019
- River & Coffee & Conversation Workshop - November 26, 2018
- Practical Talk: Is Your Farm Ready for Biologicals? - October 23, 2018
- Teach Soil Health in Your Classroom! - September 13, 2017
- Why Family Farms Matter- The Kirgis Family - May 18, 2017
- Live Bat Web Program… In YOUR Classroom! - September 29, 2016