December 4th, 9-11 a.m.
Location: 1019 Sand Rd. Fremont 43420
Don’t let clean water divide our community! All are welcome to…
Learn about what farms and cities are doing from Conservation Districts, OEPA, and Sewer Plant Operators
Equip yourself with tips and skills to talk about what you are doing on your farm, lot, or business
Discuss what can be done in the future
See what happens behind the scenes at Fremont’s new sewer plant
Light refreshments are provided!
RSVP to Jake Boehler at (419) 448-2054 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To unite in listening, articulating, and understanding for a stronger community and cleaner river, come to this conversation on nutrient management in the Sandusky River Watershed.
- 2019 Board of Supervisors Candidates - November 8, 2019
- Project Dragonfly – Earth Expeditions - October 7, 2019
- Milkweed Pod Collection Time! - September 13, 2019
- Water Fest ’19 – A Splashing Success! - August 22, 2019
- Sunset at the Farm - August 22, 2019
- Come Cool Off with us at Water Fest! - July 15, 2019
- Practical Talk – Keeping Your P in Your Fields for Your Crops - March 25, 2019
- Funds for Farmland Preservation - February 7, 2019
- River & Coffee & Conversation Workshop - November 26, 2018
- Practical Talk: Is Your Farm Ready for Biologicals? - October 23, 2018