Attention: The District staff will not be in the office February 18-22 for the Learning Journey to Iowa.
The SCD staff is taking this week to travel to Iowa where they will be seeing and learning about the Statewide Nutrient Reduction Strategy of Iowa while meeting with organizations who help their farmers manage and measure nutrients.
If you must contact our staff, please call and leave a voicemail or email Beth (firstname.lastname@example.org). The team will have sporadic access and can address some Issues from Iowa, but will follow up with everyone on Monday. Thank you for your understanding as we travel to look at other successful solutions to profitable farming AND improved water quality to being home to #SenecaCountyOhio.
If you would like to follow our adventures, be sure to check out our Instagram- @conserveseneca!
- All You Need to Know About the Conservation Reserve Enhancement Program - May 8, 2019
- New Incentive in Ohio’s Soil & Water Phosphorus Program: Ohio Working Lands Small Grain Program - May 8, 2019
- New Incentive in Ohio’s Soil & Water Phosphorus Program: Ohio Working Lands Buffer Program - May 8, 2019
- What’s New at the Farm?! - May 6, 2019
- Ohio Lake Erie Commission Seeking Submissions for 2019 “Life on Lake Erie” Photo Contest - April 11, 2019
- You Can Still Place Orders for the Tree Sale! - April 11, 2019
- Scholarship Offered by American Forage & Grassland Council - April 2, 2019
- Attend the Ohio Outdoor & Wildlife Expo! - March 15, 2019
- Meet the New Ohio Director of Agriculture! - March 13, 2019
- We’re Hiring! - February 14, 2019