Our team has been working for a couple of years to share the benefits of cover crops for farms! The passion and knowledge that cover crops, as a practice on conservation farms, are solutions to problems is not something we can keep secret.
This spreading of the gift of cover crops to others had allowed our team to meet and work many farmers, organizations and people who are VERY passionate and knowledgeable. Below is a list of a few of our favorite resources to turn to when looking for ideas on how to Grow More Cover Crops!
Dr. Robyn Wilson, Engaging the Next Wave of Cover Crop Adopters —Wilson et al.2017.Cover crop report
Dr. Robyn Wilson, Closing the Efficacy Gap
Jay Arbuckle – Iowa Cover Crop Adoption Perceptions
Great Lakes Protection Fund – A funding partner for the big idea on culture change to grow More Cover Crops
Video Featuring Seneca County farmers efforts for the Great Lakes
Dave Bandt –Spring 2017 Field Day Speaker Videos – Including Ray Archuleta, Gabe Brown, Buz Kloot, Rick Haney and more!
- 3rd Annual Ohio Soil Health Symposium Agenda & Registration Details - March 7, 2019
- Manure Practical Talk: Good Sh*t has been rescheduled for March 13th!! - March 1, 2019
- Spreading the Word about Cover Crops Beyond Seneca County & Our Farmers - February 1, 2019
- Cut and Treat your Grapevine – Winter Conservation Video Series - January 11, 2019
- Now Hiring-We Have 2 Vacancies on Our Team - August 21, 2018
- Survey for Sunset at the Farm Planning - May 10, 2018
- We’re Hiring! Positions Open!! - March 5, 2018
- You’re Invited to the Ohio Soil Health Symposium! - March 1, 2018
- Answers to a Few of the Most Common Questions - January 18, 2018
- Board Candidates & Election Info for Dec 12 - November 28, 2017