You won’t want to miss the farmers, lunch, speakers, pie & ice cream and CCA credits that are available at the 3rd Annual Ohio Soil Health Symposium on March 26th at the Kehoe Center in Shelby, OH.
The Agenda is packed with topics you can pick from.
Registration is $40 if you attended in the past or $60, if not.
If you want to print or share the file, any farmer, any one who advises farmers and any industry folks are welcome!
If you have any questions or want details on how to be a sponsor of this event, contact Allie. (419)447-7073
- Grow More…Outreach Workshop– Register Here!! - May 9, 2019
- 3rd Annual Ohio Soil Health Symposium Agenda & Registration Details - March 7, 2019
- Manure Practical Talk: Good Sh*t has been rescheduled for March 13th!! - March 1, 2019
- Spreading the Word about Cover Crops Beyond Seneca County & Our Farmers - February 1, 2019
- Cut and Treat your Grapevine – Winter Conservation Video Series - January 11, 2019
- Now Hiring-We Have 2 Vacancies on Our Team - August 21, 2018
- Survey for Sunset at the Farm Planning - May 10, 2018
- We’re Hiring! Positions Open!! - March 5, 2018
- You’re Invited to the Ohio Soil Health Symposium! - March 1, 2018
- Answers to a Few of the Most Common Questions - January 18, 2018