Our next Practical Talk is coming up quick! Come hear about what you can do to keep phosphorus where you want it – in the fields.
What We Learned in 2018 to Keep P out of Streams – Jeb Stinnner, USDA Edge of Field Project
Using Your Soil Tests to Keep Your Money in Your Pocket – Tom Menke, Private Agronomist – Menke Consulting Inc.
When: April 2nd 6:00-8:00 p.m. Where: John Schumm’s Farm – 4675 N TR 69 Tiffin 44883
Details: Light snacks will be provided.
Not a meeting, not a lecture — just Practical Talk for farmers
Questions? Contact Eric Eberhard:eeberhard@ConserveSenecaCounty.com or (419)447-7073.
- 2019 Board of Supervisors Candidates - November 8, 2019
- Project Dragonfly – Earth Expeditions - October 7, 2019
- Milkweed Pod Collection Time! - September 13, 2019
- Water Fest ’19 – A Splashing Success! - August 22, 2019
- Sunset at the Farm - August 22, 2019
- Come Cool Off with us at Water Fest! - July 15, 2019
- Practical Talk – Keeping Your P in Your Fields for Your Crops - March 25, 2019
- Funds for Farmland Preservation - February 7, 2019
- River & Coffee & Conversation Workshop - November 26, 2018
- Practical Talk: Is Your Farm Ready for Biologicals? - October 23, 2018