Attention college students!!
The Forage & Grassland Foundation is offering scholarships at the amount of $1,000 for college students entering their sophomore, junior, or senior year with a major related to the growing and/or feeding of forage to livestock. Majors that qualify for this scholarship may be as follows: agronomy, plant genetics, rangeland ecology, plant pathology, entomology, dairy science, animal science, soil science, biosystems engineering, agricultural engineering, agricultural sustainability, ecosystem sciences, and others!
⇒ Applications are due May 1, 2019.
For more information, check out the following links!
- Forage & Grassland Foundation website
- John E. Baylor Memorial Forage & Livestock Scholarship Application
- John E. Baylor Memorial Forage & Livestock Scholarship Brochure
- All You Need to Know About the Conservation Reserve Enhancement Program - May 8, 2019
- New Incentive in Ohio’s Soil & Water Phosphorus Program: Ohio Working Lands Small Grain Program - May 8, 2019
- New Incentive in Ohio’s Soil & Water Phosphorus Program: Ohio Working Lands Buffer Program - May 8, 2019
- What’s New at the Farm?! - May 6, 2019
- Ohio Lake Erie Commission Seeking Submissions for 2019 “Life on Lake Erie” Photo Contest - April 11, 2019
- You Can Still Place Orders for the Tree Sale! - April 11, 2019
- Scholarship Offered by American Forage & Grassland Council - April 2, 2019
- Attend the Ohio Outdoor & Wildlife Expo! - March 15, 2019
- Meet the New Ohio Director of Agriculture! - March 13, 2019
- We’re Hiring! - February 14, 2019