We have lots of new things at Miller Conservation Farm for you and your family to enjoy! Check out What’s New at the Farm below!!!
The weather is starting to warm and that means nature will be blooming with new life soon! It may not look like much now, but soon our pollinator plot will be bursting with flowers! See if you can spot a monarch on some milkweed or a bee buzzing around our Black-eyed Susans!
The best way to study water quality is to get out and experience it! You can determine the quality of water by its chemistry or by bio-indicators like crayfish or mayfly nymphs. Splash around and see what critters you can find and what their presence tells you about the quality of the water!
Our staff has created a new archery backstop at the Farm! However, this is not open for public use but is for groups who visit. If you would like to schedule a field trip with your group, contact Kayla!
We encourage you to get outside this summer and spend some time learning and diving deeper into nature! Take a hike, have a picnic, or just sit by the pond and read!
We also love to hear about your adventures in #SenecaCounty or at #MillerFarm so be sure to use the hashtags or mention us when you share about your experiences on social media!
- All You Need to Know About the Conservation Reserve Enhancement Program - May 8, 2019
- New Incentive in Ohio’s Soil & Water Phosphorus Program: Ohio Working Lands Small Grain Program - May 8, 2019
- New Incentive in Ohio’s Soil & Water Phosphorus Program: Ohio Working Lands Buffer Program - May 8, 2019
- What’s New at the Farm?! - May 6, 2019
- Ohio Lake Erie Commission Seeking Submissions for 2019 “Life on Lake Erie” Photo Contest - April 11, 2019
- You Can Still Place Orders for the Tree Sale! - April 11, 2019
- Scholarship Offered by American Forage & Grassland Council - April 2, 2019
- Attend the Ohio Outdoor & Wildlife Expo! - March 15, 2019
- Meet the New Ohio Director of Agriculture! - March 13, 2019
- We’re Hiring! - February 14, 2019