Improve your bottom line with a more diverse crop rotation!
Join us on June 26th at 6:00 p.m. at Dave and Ann Cramer’s farm to hear what they’ve learned about incorporating cover crops into a small grains operation. Steve Dennis, an S and D Wheat Scout, will also be there to provide some agronomic advice and information on variety selection of small grains. Light snacks will be provided.
Date: June 26th, 6-8 p.m.
Location: Dave and Ann Cramer’s Farm – 2765 N Co Rd 39, Fostoria
My Farm’s Legacy – Ladies’ Event
Wives, girlfriends, sisters, mothers, daughters are welcome to attend and hear from Dave and Ann about their farm’s legacy.
Relax on the patio, sip on a cool drink, and plant your own mini salsa garden to take home with you! We provide all the supplies and there is no cost. Please RSVP to mbrause@ConserveSenecaCounty.com by June 24th if you plan on making a salsa garden so we have enough supplies for everyone.
- Small Grains Field Day at the Cramer’s - June 13, 2019
- The Advantages of Planting Green in a Wet Spring - June 11, 2019
- Practical Talk – Keeping Your P in Your Fields for Your Crops - March 25, 2019
- Funds for Farmland Preservation - February 7, 2019
- River & Coffee & Conversation Workshop - November 26, 2018
- Practical Talk: Is Your Farm Ready for Biologicals? - October 23, 2018
- Teach Soil Health in Your Classroom! - September 13, 2017
- Why Family Farms Matter- The Kirgis Family - May 18, 2017
- Live Bat Web Program… In YOUR Classroom! - September 29, 2016