Grab some friends and come out to our second annual end of summer celebration! Visit, eat, and drink one of the last nights of summer away together.
Friday September 6th at the District Farm – 5892 E Twp Rd 138, Republic, from 6-10 p.m.
Tickets must be purchased prior to the event. Tickets are $20 each or $17 each when you purchase 6 or more. Tickets can be purchased online at SunsetAtTheFarm2019,EventBrite.com
Have a glass of our featured drink, Summer Wine, and enjoy appetizers at happy hour followed by a wood-fired Mongolian BBQ right in the backyard for dinner. You can customize your bowl anyway you’d like!
Drinks are BYOB – Bring a drink for yourself or one to share! Water will be provided.
After dinner spend some time listening to some good music from Derrick and Derrick, play some cornhole, or grab some dessert!
Spread the word, bring some friends, and we’ll see you at the farm on September 6th!
- Milkweed Pod Collection Time! - September 13, 2019
- Water Fest ’19 – A Splashing Success! - August 22, 2019
- Sunset at the Farm - August 22, 2019
- Come Cool Off with us at Water Fest! - July 15, 2019
- Practical Talk – Keeping Your P in Your Fields for Your Crops - March 25, 2019
- Funds for Farmland Preservation - February 7, 2019
- River & Coffee & Conversation Workshop - November 26, 2018
- Practical Talk: Is Your Farm Ready for Biologicals? - October 23, 2018
- Teach Soil Health in Your Classroom! - September 13, 2017
- Why Family Farms Matter- The Kirgis Family - May 18, 2017