The Seneca County Pheasants Forever Chapter is having a youth pheasant hunt on Saturday October 26th at the Sandusky River Coon Hunters – 7575 S. Twp. Rd 131 Tiffin OH. The hunt is sponsored by Seneca County Pheasants Forever & Ohio Div. of Wildlife.
Pheasants will be released in each field prior to each hunt. 12 and 20 gauge shotgun shells, a guide, and a dog will be provided. If you use another gauge shotgun, you must provide your own shells. There are a limited number of shotguns that will be provided if you need one. Ten clay birds will be thrown for the youth to practice prior to the hunt. A valid Ohio Youth Hunting License and a blaze orange vest or hat is required.
There is a $10 insurance and registration fee. Food will be provided at no cost. There will also be door prizes and raffle items!
Applications must be submitted by October 19th. No walk ins will be accepted.
Send the following information for each participating youth to email@example.com to apply:
- Phone Number
- Preference for A.M. or P.M. (or no preference)
All e-mails will be responded to within a few days. For more information contact Don Hunter 567-278-1551 or go to www.senecacountypheasantsforever.org
- Youth Pheasant Hunt – October 26th - October 10, 2019
- Project Dragonfly – Earth Expeditions - October 7, 2019
- Milkweed Pod Collection Time! - September 13, 2019
- Water Fest ’19 – A Splashing Success! - August 22, 2019
- Sunset at the Farm - August 22, 2019
- Come Cool Off with us at Water Fest! - July 15, 2019
- Practical Talk – Keeping Your P in Your Fields for Your Crops - March 25, 2019
- Funds for Farmland Preservation - February 7, 2019
- River & Coffee & Conversation Workshop - November 26, 2018
- Practical Talk: Is Your Farm Ready for Biologicals? - October 23, 2018