Seneca Conservation District will be holding an election to fill two empty seats on our Supervisory Board. Each seat will be for a three year term and the election will take place at our Cover Crop Chat on December 10th at Camden Falls. The candidates are Joe Steyer, Eric Powell and Chris Schimpf.
Any person residing or owning land in Seneca County, that is at least 18, can submit a vote. If you can not make the Annual Meeting, absentee ballots will be available in our office. contact us or stop in for more details on requesting an absentee ballot.
We welcome your vote and thank each of the candidates for volunteering to lead further conservation efforts in Seneca County!
- 2019 Board of Supervisors Candidates - November 8, 2019
- Project Dragonfly – Earth Expeditions - October 7, 2019
- Milkweed Pod Collection Time! - September 13, 2019
- Water Fest ’19 – A Splashing Success! - August 22, 2019
- Sunset at the Farm - August 22, 2019
- Come Cool Off with us at Water Fest! - July 15, 2019
- Practical Talk – Keeping Your P in Your Fields for Your Crops - March 25, 2019
- Funds for Farmland Preservation - February 7, 2019
- River & Coffee & Conversation Workshop - November 26, 2018
- Practical Talk: Is Your Farm Ready for Biologicals? - October 23, 2018