Chainsaws have become an everyday tool for a wide variety of individuals. Homeowners use them to cut firewood and to do general tree trimming around their homes. Farmers find them very useful for clearing land, trimming trees, and cutting firewood. Regardless of how you’re utilizing a chainsaw, this workshop will provide details on safe chainsaw operation and proper maintenance.
This workshop is free and will take place from 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. on November 21st at Miller Farm (5670 E TR 138, Tiffin, OH 44883).
Ed Kuhn, Kuhn Sales and Service, and Brian Lowe, Sales Representative with Husqvarna, will be leading this workshop and available to answer any questions.
If you’re interested in attending please register by November 20th to Rick Hassinger at RHassinger@ConserveSenecaCounty.com or 419-447-7073.
- Upcoming CRP Meeting - January 13, 2020
- Another Successful Hunt! - December 26, 2019
- 2020 Muzzleloader Hunt at Miller Farm - December 9, 2019
- The 2019-2020 Christmas Bird Count - December 2, 2019
- Bird Banding at Miller Farm - November 29, 2019
- Chainsaw Workshop at Miller Farm - November 5, 2019
- 2019 Mobility Impaired Hunt - October 16, 2019
- Youth Pheasant Hunt – October 26th - October 10, 2019