Join us at the Tiffin-Seneca Public Library on January 16th to learn details and changes to the Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) under the new 2018 Farm Bill. There will be a focus on new and re-enrollment opportunities available through the CRP General Sign-Up.
Other topics included are:
The sign up process
Cost share payments
6:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m.
Tiffin-Seneca Public Library
77 Jefferson St, Tiffin
If you have any questions contact Derek Benner, Pheasants Forever Biologist, at 567-280-6058 or the USDA Service Center at 419-447-7071.
- Winter Fruit Tree Pruning Workshop - February 14, 2020
- Upcoming CRP Meeting - January 13, 2020
- Another Successful Hunt! - December 26, 2019
- 2020 Muzzleloader Hunt at Miller Farm - December 9, 2019
- The 2019-2020 Christmas Bird Count - December 2, 2019
- Bird Banding at Miller Farm - November 29, 2019
- Chainsaw Workshop at Miller Farm - November 5, 2019
- 2019 Mobility Impaired Hunt - October 16, 2019
- Youth Pheasant Hunt – October 26th - October 10, 2019