The Seneca Conservation District and the Seneca County Farm Bureau will be combining efforts and hosting their combined annual meetings on August 27, 2014, at the Seneca County School of Opportunity at 6:00 p.m. Both organizations have seen a benefit of combining our resources to reach out to different members of the community.
The program will consist of awards, board elections, policy voting and highlights of the year. Dinner will consist of baked steak, glazed ham and pineapple, twice baked casserole, fettuccine alfredo, home-style green beans, house layered salad, fresh baked rolls, assorted desserts and drinks.
Contact us by Aug. 19 to reserve your tickets for the annual meeting for $10 each. Reserved tickets will be able to be picked up at the registration table at the event.
- 2020 Tree Sale - January 28, 2020
- Final Weeks to Order Tree Seedlings - March 18, 2016
- It’s here: Seneca Conservation District’s 2016 Tree Sale - January 12, 2016
- 66th Celebration of Conservation-Don’t Miss It! - July 28, 2015
- We’ve got No-Till Drills For Rent - April 29, 2015
- 2015 Local Conservation Contractor List - March 20, 2015
- 2015 Tree Seedling Sale Underway - January 7, 2015
- Get your Annual Meeting Tickets - July 31, 2014
- Seneca Conservation District – Farm Bureau Annual Meeting Aug. 27 - July 11, 2014
- Tree Seedling Sale Details - July 7, 2014