Seneca Conservation District has established a top of the line educational program that offers many environmental related programs available for educational purposes for grades K-12, while striving to teach our youth about the importance and value of our soil and water resources.
Want to receive the latest SCHOOL updates from Seneca Conservation District?
SERVICES & LINKS
- Educators with classroom instruction, presentations, & education trunks/materials on specific natural resource and agricultural topics
- Education materials and ideas on conservation for your classroom
- Educational tours at our outdoor learning lab known as Miller Conservation Farm
- Assistance to educators on grant applications for natural resource and agricultural education projects
- Educators with “Wild School” sites and fundraising
- Youth conservation trophies at the Seneca County Fair
- Conservation Camp scholarships
- Academic scholarships
- Mentoring/job shadowing experiences
- Three (3) conservation areas for public access- Miller Conservation Farm, Kelbley Wildlife Area, & Red Fox Wildlife Area
Learn more in the links and our latest posts below:
Meet the 2018 Tia J Rice Memorial Scholarship winners!
We love our partners and are so thankful for their support! Check out this #PartnerSpotlight on Buckeye Soil Solutions!
We love our partners and are so thankful for their support! Check out this #PartnerSpotlight on Sutton Bank!
Seneca Conservation District would like to invite your company or business to partner with us!
Don’t miss out on this free opportunity!
We have vacancies for 2 District Technicians! One will have an agronmoy-focus working with cover crops & nutrient managament, the other will have a wildlife-focus working with habitat development, education and conservation partners.
August is National Shooting Sports Month! The ODNR will be opening all ODNR shooting ranges to the public for FREE on Saturday, August 11th!
We’ve added new events and opportunities for aspiring hunters to our running list of upcoming events!
Join at Water Fest for tons of fun! Be ready to get wet!